Maharaja Bir Bikram College was founded in the year 1947 and is located in Agartala, Tripura. The college affiliated with Tripura University. The college offers the following three degrees at undergraduate level viz. B.Sc., B.Com. and B.A. B.Sc. course has a total of 350 available seats, B.Com. course has 250 available seats and B.A. course offers a total of 900 seats.
- Admission in the all undergraduate courses at MBBC is merit based.
- Candidates can apply for either the general course or the honors course in the B.Sc., B.Com. and B.A. courses.
- Seats are reserved for candidates belonging to SC/ST category.
- Merit lists are drawn up based on marks obtained in 10+2 studies.
Maharaja Bir Bikram College, Agartala Admissions Highlights
|Name of the University||Maharaja Bir Bikram College|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Merit Based|
Maharaja Bir Bikram College B.Sc. Admission 2019
Candidates applying for admission into the B.Sc. course offered by Maharaja Bir Bikram College are required to complete their 10+2 in the science steam under the CBSE / ICSE or other recognized board or institution.
Candidates who satisfy the minimum eligibility criteria can apply for admission into the B.Sc. course. The rank list will be drawn up based on the candidates’ performance in the relevant subjects in the 10+2 qualifying examinations and seats will be allotted accordingly.
|Course Name||Specializations||Minimum eligibility||Selection criteria|
|B.Sc.(H)||Physics||10+2 in the science background under the CBSE / ICSE / other recognized board or institution.||Selection will be merit based.|
Key Points for Admission:
- Seats breakdown is as follows:
- B.Sc. (Physical Science) - Honors: PCM 30 each, Statistics - 50; General: 10.
- B.Sc. (Bio Science) – Honors: 30; General – 110.
Maharaja Bir Bikram College B.Com. and BA Admission 2019
Candidates applying for admission in B.Com. and BA course are required to complete their 10+2 studies under the CBSE / ICSE or other recognized board or institution.
The rank list will be based on the candidates’ performance in the relevant subjects in the 10+2 qualifying examinations and seats will be allotted accordingly.
|Course Name||Specialization||Minimum eligibility||Selection criteria|
|B.Com.|| -||10+2 with relevant subjects under the CBSE / ICSE / other recognized board or institution.||Selection will be merit based.|
Note: Seats breakdown is as follows: Honors - 100; General - 150.
Maharaja Bir Bikram College Application Process 2019
Applicants should apply online only for admission via. Tripura University official website.
- Fill-up the application form online.
- Application form can also be downloaded. In that case, it has to be sent to the permanent address after payment verification.
- Upload the scanned copy of photograph and other relevant documents.
- After this, pay the application fess of INR 780 (INR 580 for reserved category candidate) via. online payment gateway.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College