Jain College was established in the year 1993. The college is affiliated to Jiwaji University, Gwalior and approved by the University Grants Commission (UGC), Pharmacy Council of India, New Delhi and the All India Council for Technical Education, New Delhi. It has been accredited with ‘B’ grade by NAAC. Jain college offers degree and diploma courses in the discipline of Arts, Science, Commerce, Management, Pharmacy, Education and Elementary Education.
Jain College Highlights
Jain College Courses
The college offers UG, PG and Diploma courses in Arts, Science, Commerce, Management, Pharmacy, Education and Elementary Education. Tabulated below are the details for same:
|Course | Duration||Eligibility||Intake||Fees (INR)|
|BBA | 3 yrs.||Passed 10+2 (HSC) with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks (45% for reserved category)||120||28,000|
|B.Com (Computer Application) | 3 yrs.||Passed 10+2 (HSC) in Commerce/Maths/Biology/Computer||60||16,000|
|B.Sc (Computer Science) | 3 yrs.||Passed 10+2 (HSC) in Commerce/Maths||60|
|B.A. | 3 yrs.||Passed 10+2 (HSC) in any subject||240||12,000|
|B.Pharm | 4 yrs.||Passed 10+2 (HSC) in PCB/PCM with a minimum of 45% aggregate marks (40% for SC/ST/OBC)||60||55,000|
|B.Ed | 2 yrs.||Graduation or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks (45% for SC/ST)||100||35,000|
|M.Ed | 2 yrs.||B.Ed/BA B.Ed/B.Sc B.Ed/B.El.Ed. with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks (45% for SC/ST) or D.El.Ed with graduate||50||45,000|
|MBA | 2 yrs.||
|PGDCA | 1 yr.||Graduation or its equivalent in any subject||180||16,000|
|PGDM | 2 yrs.||Graduation or its equivalent in any subject with a minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC/ST/OBC)||60||70,000|
|D.Pharm | 2 yrs.||Passed 10+2 (HSC) in PCB/PCM with a minimum of 45% aggregate marks (40% for SC/ST/OBC)||38,000|
|D.El.Ed. | 2 yrs.||100||35,000|
Jain College Admission
- Visit the website of the college and click on ‘Admission’.
- Go to ‘Admission Form’ and download the application form.
- Take a printout of the form and fill out the application form.
- Affix a latest passport size photograph.
- Submit the same along with all the required documents.
- Admission will be done on the basis of merit.
- Candidates applying for MBA will be selected on the basis of marks secured in the following exams:
- CMAT (Common Management Admission Test)
- MP-MET (Madhya Pradesh Management Entrance Test)
- Candidates applying for B.Pharm and D.Pharm will be selected on the basis of online counseling conducted by DTE.
- Candidates applying for B.Ed. will be selected on the basis of online counseling conducted by MP Higher Education Department.
- 10th and 12th Marksheet
- Graduation Marksheet
- Transfer Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Photocopy of Aadhar Card
- An affidavit of gap in studies (if any)
- M.P. Domicile Certificate
- Income Certificate of Father/Mother
- Photocopy of Student Bank Passbook
- Permanent Caste Certificate
- Photocopy of Samagra ID
- Photocopy of all the documents
Jain College Placement
Jain College has a placement cell supervised by placement and training coordinators and committees of students. The cell organizes personality development program which enhances communication skills, manners and etiquettes, team management and other activities like seminars, group discussions and mock interviews. The college organizes activities like field trips, educational excursions, presentations, debates, lectures by eminent industrialists.
Top recruiters of Jain College: Auroprobe, Harihar Biotech, BMHRC, Bio-Serve, Cadila, Ranbaxy, Torrent Pharmaceuticals, Amul, Infosys, Motorola, Microsoft, Bajaj Allianz, Motorola, Cadbury, Hexaware, Honeywell, ICICI Infotech and many more.
Jain College Facilities
The college has a wide range of facilities for students and staff. Listed below are the details for same:
- Well equipped and Centrally Air-Cooled Library
- Lecture Halls
- Project work and Presentation program
- Indoor and Outdoor Sports and Games Facilities
- Societal Activities
- Extra-Mural Activities
- Health Centre
- Transportation Facilities
- Internet Facility