Thakur School of Architecture and Planning (TSAP) is a private college which was founded in 2014. The institution was awarded as a “Best Institution of Architecture” in Mumbai by Times of India.
TSAP is approved by AICTE, Council of Architecture, and DTE while the institute is affiliated to University of Mumbai. The institution has the mission to develop capability in application of suitable technologies and find modest solutions.
Thakur School of Architecture and Planning (TSAP) offers a Bachelor’s degree in Architecture and Interior designing i.e. B.Arch and B.Voc.
The minimum eligibility to apply for undergraduate programs offered at TSAP is 10+2 with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks.
The selection of candidates for TSAP Mumbai B.Arch program is on the basis of NATA and JEE – II while for B.Voc program is based on candidate’s qualifying examination scores.
TSAP Mumbai Highlights
|Established / Institution Type||2014 / Private|
|Approved by||Council of Architecture, AICTE, DTE.|
|Affiliated||University of Mumbai|
|Courses Offered||B.Arch, B.Voc|
|Application mode||Offline and Online|
|Eligibility Criteria||10+2 with 50% marks|
|Admission Criteria||Merit-based and Entrance exam|
|Entrance Exam||NATA , JEE – II|
|Top Recruiters||Aditya Birla group, TATA, Google, Nestle.|
|Facilities available||Cafeteria, Library, Auditorium, Seminar Hall, Drawing studio, Recreation Room, Computer Centre, Health care facility, Material Museum and Labs|
TSAP Mumbai Courses Offered
Thakur School of Architecture and Planning (TSAP) offers a full-time undergraduate architecture and interior design courses for the duration of 5 years and 3 years respectively. The admission to B.Arch and B.Voc course is merit-based through JEE-II and NATA.
Tabulated below is the elaborated details of courses offered by the TSAP – Specialization, Eligibility Criteria and Duration:
|B.Arch (Bachelor of Architecture)||Architectural Design Studio||5 years||10+2 with minimum 50% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Maths|
|Architectural Building Construction & Material|
|Architectural Representation and detailing|
|B.Voc (Bachelor of Vocation – Interior Design)||Interior Design||3 years||10+2 in Science / Arts/ Commerce streams and 2 years full-time or three years part-time Govt. Diploma holder|
|Interior Drawing & Representation Skills|
|History of Furniture|
Check: TSAP Mumbai Courses and Fees
TSAP Mumbai Admissions
The candidates will be eligible for admission to TSAP Mumbai if he/she has passed 10+2 in the relevant subjects from a recognized board.
- Selection of candidates for TSAP B.Arch program will be based on entrance exams such as JEE-II and NATA.
- While selection for TSAP Mumbai B.Voc program will be based on the aptitude test conducted by the college.
- TSAP Mumbai will release a merit list based on different qualifying examinations.
- The college will allot admission seats to candidates based on their merit rank in the released merit list.
- According to TSAP Mumbai reservation policy, seats are reserved for various categories.
How to Apply?
Candidates seeking admission to B.Voc or B.Arch course offered at TSAP Mumbai can apply through online or offline mode.
- Visit the official website of TSAP Mumbai @tsapmumbai.in.
- Click on the Admission form.
- Fill the required details carefully, without any mistake.
- Provide candidate official email id and contact number.
- Pay the application fee INR 1500.
- Upload the mandatory documents.
- Submit the application form and download it for further purposes.
- Visit TSAP administrative office to get printed application form.
- Fill in the application form thoroughly avoiding any mistakes.
- Submit the application form along with mandatory documents and the application form fee of INR 1500.
- Candidates are advised to keep a copy of filled application form for further purposes.
Candidates are required to submit the following documents required at the time of submitting the application form:
- 10th, 12th Mark Sheet.
- NATA or JEE-II Score Card
- Certificate of Indian Nationality.
- Migrant Certificate.
- Medical Certificate.
- Domicile Certificate.
- School Leaving Certificate.
- Aadhar Card of Candidate, Father and Mother.
TSAP Mumbai Placements
TSAP Mumbai has a well-established Training and Placement Cell with an aim to provide 100% job opportunities to its students. The Training and Placement cell provide several opportunities to the students to settle on job at the first occurrence and chase the policy of one candidate on time at - least 70 to 80 % of the candidates in a specific job.
Some of the top recruiters at Thakur School of Architecture and Planning are Aditya Birla Group Care, Samsung, Google, Nestle India, Apollo Tyres, Vodafone, HCL, and Nokia, and Bajaj Allianz Company.
Check: TSAP Mumbai Placement
TSAP Mumbai Facilities
TSAP Mumbai offers various facilities to cater the needs of students as well as faculty members:
- Library: TSAP has provisions for numerous e – books, magazine, journals and more than 2000 books of academic syllabus with full time internet and Personal computers for every student.
- Auditorium and Briefing Hall: The College has a well – structured auditorium and briefing hall for different societal and extra – curricular activities. The auditorium is fully centralized with ACs and have a large number of seating capacity.
- Sports Facility: TSAP Mumbai offers various indoor and outdoor sports facility to retain our students capture and sensible. Presently, the college has a large playground where students play various sports like basketball, football and badminton on a regular basis.
- Hostel: College provide in – campus and well – furnished hostel facilities for both boys as well as girls. The hostel has a total intake of 150 students each having 24X7 water and electricity supply. A mess and laundry service is also provided to the students living in the hostels.
- Material Museum: TSAP Mumbai has a separate building for state – of – art. All materials, assemblage are kept there for display and also hands on experience.
Other facilities include cafeteria, medical facility, and transportation.
TSAP Mumbai Faculty
TSAP Mumbai’s faculty members are devoted to provide good quality education to students and pledge to enhance creativity among students with their teaching and providing sufficient time for learning.
TSAP Mumbai FAQs
Ques. How is Thakur School of Architecture and Planning College?
Ques. Does the institute offer scholarships to students?
Ques. What is the fee structure of various programs offered at TSAP Mumbai?
Ans. The fee structure of various programs offered at TSAP Mumbai are as follows:
|Program||Annual Fee (INR)|
Ques. What is the reservation criteria of Thakur School of Architecture and Planning?
Ques. Does TSAP Mumbai provide education loan facilities to its students?