Samyak Sankalpa College of Architecture is one of the latest architectural institutes in Mumbai, established in 2008. The college is known for its full-time five years bachelors’ program in Architecture. The admission to the college is based on the NATA exam. Candidates need to apply online for admissions.
Samyak Sankalpa College of Architecture Highlights
|Established in | Institute type||2008 | Private|
|Affiliated to||Mumbai University|
|Approved by||AICTE and COA|
|Admission Criteria||Entrance Based|
|Facilities available||Library, computer lab, auditorium, lab, medical, cafeteria|
Samyak Sankalpa College of Architecture Courses
The college is known for its full-time five years bachelors’ program in Architecture. Details of the course offered by Samyak Sankalpa College of Architecture are tabulated as follows:
|B.Arch||Duration: 5 years
Eligibility: 10+2 with minimum 50% aggregate marks (with Maths) or Diploma in Engineering under 10+3 Scheme of the State Board of Technical Examinations and secured a minimum 50% aggregate marks (45% for backward class candidates from Maharashtra State only)
Selection Criteria: Entrance Based (NATA)
Read More: Samyak Sankalpa College of Architecture Fees
Samyak Sankalpa College of Architecture Admission
The admission is based on the compulsory National Aptitude Test for Architecture (NATA Test) conducted at a national level.
How to Apply?
- Stage I: The candidate needs to fill the application fee and register online for the counseling procedure.
- Stage II: Candidates need to apply for colleges and branches of their choice.
- Stage III: Seat allocation for candidates is done based on the rank of candidates, vacancies, and choices filled by the candidates.
- Stage IV: The candidates need to report to the allotted college or institute with all the necessary documents /certificates.
Samyak Sankalpa College of Architecture Cutoff
The qualifying cutoff of NATA 2020 is tabulated below:
|Subject||Qualifying Marks||Cutoff Marks|
|Mathematics and General Aptitude||30||120|
|Overall Qualifying marks||70||200|
Samyak Sankalpa College of Architecture Facilities
- Infrastructure: Samyak Sankalpa College of Architecture has a well-maintained campus that houses high-quality science labs, conference halls and contemporary classrooms.
- Library: The college library has an abundant collection of books and periodicals for students to enhance their knowledge base in the field of architecture.
- Computer Lab: It also has a hi-tech computer lab to provide a facility for the completion of project works undertaken by the students. It also provides a high-speed internet facility for students.
- Other Facilities: It offers many facilities to cater to the needs of the students including an auditorium, lab, medical, cafeteria.
Samyak Sankalpa College of Architecture FAQs
Ques. How is Samyak Sankalpa College of Architecture placement?
Ans. The college has an independent placement cell to assist students in campus placements and job opportunities. Hence, it provides excellent placement opportunities to its students, as they are recruited by top multinational companies.
Ques. How many seats are there in the B.Arch program at Samyak Sankalpa College of Architecture?
Ans. There are 40 seats for the B.Arch program which is the only course offered at the Samyak Sankalpa College.
Ques. What is the syllabus for the NATA exam for Samyak Sankalpa College of Architecture?
Ans. NATA exam is a 200 marks exam that assesses topics like Physics, Chemistry, General aptitude, Drawing, and visual comprehension, and Mathematics.
Ques. What is the fee structure for the B.Arch program at the Samyak Sankalpa College?
Ans. The fee for the B.Arch program at the Samyak Sankalpa College is around INR 75,000 for an academic year.
Ques. What specializations are offered in the B.Arch program at Samyak Sankalpa College of Architecture?
Ans. The college offers two specializations in the B.Arch program including Interior Design and Construction Technology.
Ques. What are the documents required at the time of counseling at Samyak Sankalpa College of Architecture?
Ans. Certificates/documents required at the time of Counselling:
- NATA Rank Card
- SSC Pass Memo
- Physical Fitness certificate
- Category certificate
- Counseling letter
- Class 10th & 12th Certificate
- NATA Admit Card
- Integrate community certificate
- 6 Passport Size Photographs