Thakur Institute of Management Studies, Career Development and Research (TIMSCDR), established in 2002 is a private institute offering degree in Master of Computer Application (MCA). The maximum salary package offered in 2019 pass out batch was 6 LPA and the average package offered was 3.5 LPA.
TIMSCDR Mumbai Highlights
|Affiliated to||Mumbai University|
|Mode of Registration||Online|
TIMSCDR Mumbai Courses
Thakur Institute of Management Studies, Career Development & Research is a Hindi Linguistic Minority status Institute having present intake of 120 for MCA program. Out of which 51% of the seats are reserved under Minority category and 20% of the seats are reserved under Institute Level category.
Course: Master of Computer Application (MCA)
- Duration: 3 years
- Should have passed minimum three years duration Bachelors Degree awarded by university recognized by University Grants Commission or Association of Indian Universities in any discipline with at least 50% marks in aggregate or equivalent (at least 45% in the case of candidates of backward class categories and persons with disabilities belonging to Maharashtra state only)
- having Mathematics or Statistics as one of the subjects at 10+2 level or higher level examination
- nonzero score at the Common Entrance Test (CET) conducted by the Competent Authority, Govt. of Maharashtra.
- Fees: INR 1,36,990
TIMSCDR Mumbai Admissions
Admission to Master of Computer Applications (MCA) program will be conducted as per the guidelines described by the Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Maharashtra State. Applications for MCA are invited through MAH-MCA-CET. The detailed procedure for submission of an application for admission to the program will be notified by the DTE.
Required Documents are
- MAH-MCA-CET scorecard
- Statement of marks & certificate of SSC, HSC, and Graduation (all semester/year).
- Migration and Provisional Passing Certificate for those candidates who passed from any University other than the University of Mumbai.
- Certificate of Indian Nationality (Valid Indian Passport/ Birth Certificate of the candidate indicating the place of birth in India.)
- Domicile Certificate (if applicable)
- Caste/Tribe Validity Certificate (if applicable)
TIMSCDR Mumbai Placements
The Institute has a dedicated Training and Placement (T&P) cell for looking after the recruitment activities for the benefit of our graduates The Institute conducts the following activities for value addition :
- Guest lectures
- Pre-Placement Training Session
- Placement Process begins in the V semester of MCA.
Below is the bar graph representing the Average and Maximum Salary Package of students over a span of last 4 years.
Top Recruiters are: Accenture, Asianpaints, BNP Paribas, Cognizant, Book My Show etc.
TIMSCDR Mumbai Facilities
- Computer Labs : There are 124 nodes present in 3 laboratories and are connected in LAN. All are equipped with state-of-the-art configuration with DVD-Writer and networked printer. All nodes in CC1 are installed with Windows 10 and are dedicated for database programming and application programming with softwares like Oracle 9i & 11g, IBM Rational Suite, C, C++, Java etc.
- Language Lab : Language is essential for expressing ideas, opinions, views, emotions etc. It is an effective means to effective leadership. To have successful leadership quality in our students, one of our laboratory is having Orell-Multimedia Language Lab System Software.
- Classrooms: The Institute has spacious classrooms, which are fully air-conditioned. They possess all necessary teaching aids like LCD, Overhead Projector, Internet Communication and LAN Supported Systems for teaching purposes. Classrooms are well designed so that teaching can take place in a peaceful and comfortable conditions.
- Library: TIMSCDR continuously updates its learning resources by increasing the number of books, e-Books and other reading material such as journals, magazines, audio-visual materials and newspapers. It is air-conditioned and has sections such as digital library, reading room, circulation counter, cupboards for books and CD’s, display rack for journals and magazines. Collection: Text Books - more than 12,834 References books - more than 900 e-Books - more than 3320 National Journals – 12 printed International Journals – 12 printed IEEE International e-journal -183 online Magazines – 3 Newspapers – 8 include English, Hindi and Marathi language.
- Hostel : Hostel facility for boys with well furnished, spacious, airy comfortable rooms, water facility and recreational activities which make students feel at home.
TIMSCDR Mumbai About
Thakur Institute of Management Studies, Career Development and Research (TIMSCDR) was established in the year 2001 with a clear objective of providing quality technical education in tune with international standards and contemporary global requirements. TIMSCDR offers 3 years full time Post Graduate Degree of Master of Computer Applications (MCA).
The Institute is approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Govt. of Maharashtra and is affiliated to University of Mumbai. Application of modern technology in teaching-learning process and day to day governance of the Institute makes TIMSCDR unique. Within 17 years of its existence, TIMSCDR has carved out a niche for itself as one of the leading MCA institutes under University of Mumbai.
TIMSCDR Mumbai FAQs
Ques. Does TIMSCDAR offers financial assistance to its students?
Ans. Financial Assistance is available as education loan for the bonafide students of institute from reputed banks. Interested students can utilize the benefit after getting admission to the course.
Ques. What is the minimum attendance required in the session?
Ans. Subject-wise attendance is taken every day. Students should have 75% attendance in all subjects and in developmental programmes like guest lectures, training programs, field visits etc. as per University of Mumbai Ordinance 0.6086.
Ques. What is the fine for students having gap after graduation?
Ans. Gap Certificate for the break after completion of Graduation examination on a ` 100/- non judicial stamp paper in institute specified format (if applicable).
Ques. What is the mode of paying fees of TIMSCDAR?
Ans. Demand draft of full fees on the name of “Thakur Institute of Management Studies, Career Development & Research”.