JD Institute of Technology is situated in Hyderabad, Telangana. It was established under JD Educational Trust Fund and is affiliated to Kuvempu University, Shimoga. They believe in teaching beyond classrooms. The faculty consist of very talented and accessible set of teachers and professionals that too from industry which can lead to one’s success.
The curriculum is incorporated with teachings that involve the study of runway trends, market, and competitions, forecasting, management and networking in the industry. Acquiring a thorough knowledge of the industry-national and international is an active part of our classes.
Read more: JD Institute of Fashion Technology Hyderabad Admissions
Glimpse of JD Fashion Technology
No. of Students Enrolled
Faculties all over India
Years of Excellence
Braches all over India
JD Institute of Fashion Technology Hyderabad Courses
- JD Institute of Fashion Technology Bangalore offers UG courses like B.Sc. in Interior Designing and Fashion & Apparel Design and Diploma in Fashion Styling, Fashion Design and Fashion Business Management.
- The students must have completed 12th class in any discipline.
- JD Institute of Fashion Technology Bangalore also offers PG Diploma in Interior Design, Fashion Design, Jewelry Design, Photography, Fashion communication, Interior and spatial design and many more.
- To get admission in these courses, the candidate must be having Bachelor’s Degree in any relevant streams.
Know more: JD Institute of Fashion Technology Hyderabad fees structure
JD Institute of Fashion Technology Awards and Recognition
- JD Institute of Fashion Technology has been recognized as the ‘Best Fashion Design’ institution in Karnataka in the year 2017 by Education Review.
- The institute received the award for Best Fashion and Interior Design Institute in India.
- Awarded for Best Vocational Education Institute of the year 2017.
Why Choose JD Institute of Fashion Technology Hyderabad?
- JD Institute offers simple methodology through Global approach for the aspirants.
- The faculty members of the institute are graduate and postgraduate from renowned institutes like JNFU, NIFT and NID’s etc., and have 5+ years of industrial experience.
- The institute has associations with reputed members of industry like Fashion Design Council of India and participates in fashion weeks, exhibitions etc.
- The institute ranked 10th in the area of Fashion Technology Education in India by India Today and Nielsen.
- JD Educational Trust has associations with bodies like the Indo Italian Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Indo French Chamber of Commerce and Industry, and the Turkish Chamber of Commerce.
- The institute awards scholarship to the students who are not financially secured.