JD Institute of Fashion Technology is a private institute located in Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh which is one of the top institutes of Art and Design. JD Institute of Fashion Technology formed under the aegis of JD Educational Trust. The institute was founded in Mumbai, India in the year 1988 and spread across 36 learning centers. JD Institute offers a wide variety of courses in the area of Fashion Design, Interior Design, Jewellery Design, Fashion Communication, Fashion Management etc.
JD Institute of Fashion Technology Hyderabad Facts
Type of Institute
Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh
How to Reach
37.1 km From Hyderabad Airport
11.4 km From Hyderabad Railway Station
15.1 km From Hyderabad Bus Stand
JD Institute of Fashion Technology Courses and Admission
The Institute offers Diploma in Fashion Design, Interior Design, Fashion Photography, Visual Merchandising, Fashion Business Management, Jewellery Design etc. The eligibility is intermediate to apply to the above-mentioned programs.
Undergraduate and Postgraduate Diploma Admission
The institute offers Undergraduate diploma in Fashion & Apparel Design and Interior Design. The Postgraduate Diploma is offered in Fashion Communication, Interior Design and Fashion Design.
Learn More About JD Institute of Fashion Technology Courses and Fees
JD Institute of Fashion Technology Awards and Recognition
- JD Institute of Fashion Technology has been recognized as the ‘Best Fashion Design’ institution in Karnataka in the year 2017 by Education Review.
- The institute received the award for Best Fashion and Interior Design Institute in India.
- Awarded for Best Vocational Education Institute of the year 2017.
Why Choose JD Institute of Fashion Technology Hyderabad?
- JD Institute offers simple methodology through Global approach for the aspirants.
- The faculty members of the institute are graduate and postgraduate from renowned institutes like JNFU, NIFT and NID’s etc., and have 5+ years of industrial experience.
- The institute has associations with reputed members of industry like Fashion Design Council of India and participates in fashion weeks, exhibitions etc.
- The institute ranked 10th in the area of Fashion Technology Education in India by India Today and Nielsen.
- JD Educational Trust has associations with bodies like Indo Italian Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Indo French Chamber of Commerce and Industry, and Turkish Chamber of Commerce.
- The institute awards scholarship to the students who are not financially secured.