IMS Ghaziabad University Courses Campus provides scholarships and awards for BBA/ BCA/ BJMC/ B.Sc./ M.Sc. The following are the details for the same:
1. Academic Excellence Scholarship
|Course||Minimum Pass percentage||In Class||Fee Concession (INR)|
|BBA, BCA, BJMC||90%||10th & 12th both (ICSE/ CBSE)||75,000*|
|All Under-Graduate Courses||80%||12th||20,000|
*It shall only be given to the first 3 students of BBA and BCA each, and 1 student of BJMC on the Director's recommendation and merit basis.
2. Fee Concession for Sibling
- If a student is a sibling of a current student or alumni of IMS Ghaziabad (In any of the 3 campuses) the fee concession will be INR 10,000.
3. Ward of Defence Personnel
- If a student whose either parent is working or has worked in the Army, Navy or Air Force the fee concession will be INR 5,000.
4. Special Scholarship (Sports Quota)
- Scholarship Amount: INR 10,000 one time, which is to be adjusted in the academic fee of the first year of the program.
- Eligibility Criteria: Students who have won prizes at National or State level or represented their state in the National level Games and Sports (athletics etc.) or represented the country in International games and sports (Athletics etc.)
5. Wards of Widow
- If a student is a ward of Widow the fee concession will be INR 5000.
A student who has won prizes or has represented in State, National or International level or represented Games and Sports (athletics, etc.) the fee concession will be INR10,000.
7. Loyalty Awards
If a student is an Alumni of either IMSUC/ IMS Engineering College, he/she is eligible for the following benefits:
|Course applying for||Eligible for|
|M.Sc.(Biotech)||10% Fee Concession|
8. Merit Awards
- Merit-based scholarship of INR 75,000 is granted to the students enrolling in any UG course, with 90% marks and above in both 10th & 12th CBSE/ICSE Board/ any recognized board.
- 3 students on a merit basis have been awarded by the college each of BBA & BCA and 1 student of BJMC with the Director’s recommendation also.
9. Overall Academic Excellence Award
- Overall batch topper (any student) at the end of the full duration of the course is honored with a certificate of Merit along with a cash reward of INR 15,000 for his/her outstanding performance.
- Scholarship for SC/ST/OBC/GEN & weaker section of the society can be benefited as per Government rules and regulation through District Social Welfare Department.
- If the applicant is eligible for more than one scholarship, then only one such scholarship of his/her choice is granted.
- The Institution will give the awards and scholarships after proper satisfaction/verification of required documents.