Vyasa Business School (VBS) Jignani, established in 2013, is a constituent college of S Vyasa – Declared as Deemed-to-be-University. It offers “NAAC Accredited A++”, MBA+CMP program. Admissions is merit based and personal interview is conducted for admitting the students.
Vyasa Business School Highlights
|Affiliation and Approval||AICTE|
|Admission criteria||Merit Based|
|Mode of Registration||Online|
Vyasa Business School Courses
Vyasa Business School offers two year full time MBA program delivered in the semester mode. The course focuses more on industry exposure and skills training.
Courses: Master of Business Administration
- Duration: 2 years
Specialization: General Management, Banking and Financial Services , Human Resources Management, Sales and Marketing
Eligibility: 50% aggregate marks during graduation, after completion of 10+2.
- Fee Structure
- Admission Fee: INR 30,000
- Program Fee: INR 1,00,000 per semester
(Examination fee extra)
- Hostel Fee
Accommodation Fee: INR 50,000 per year
Food Charges: Hostel Managed by students and works on dividing system. Charges payable on a monthly basis. Approximate monthly bill would be INR 3,000
Overseas Study Tour (Optional)
Read More Vyasa Business Courses and Fees
Vyasa Business School Admission
- Step 1: Apply Online – Click here to Apply Online.
- Step 2: Once your completed application is submitted, our admission officers will get in touch with you within three working days to schedule an interview.
- Step 3: You will receive an offer letter, if selected
Documents needed at the time of admission All the applicants are advised to bring the following documents at the time of admission.
- 10th Standard Certificate
- 12th Standard Certificate
- Degree mark sheets for all years/semesters/trimesters
- Degree Certificate (Provisional/Original), if available
- Copy of the test score
Vyasa Business School Placements
Final Placement activities at VBS will start every year in mid February and the process ends by April. A large number of companies visit VBS campus for recruiting. The main objective is to help students achieve their preferred functions and companies that best suits their career goals.
- Highest Package: INR 8.6 Lakhs
- Average Package: INR 4.3 Lakhs
Read More Vyasa Business School Placements
Vyasa Business School Facilities
- 100 acres of campus: The sprawling 100 acre lush green campus will surely allure you with its methodical patches of greenery and well-organized lanes.
- Well-equipped Classrooms: The classrooms are well-ventilated, spacious, air-conditioned, have comfortable furniture and fitted with advanced audio visual equipment to facilitate presentations.
- Well-stocked Library: The library, housed in the learning block, is well-stocked and regularly updated with latest books and journals on management.
- Hygienic Cafeteria: Located right at the top of the learning block. Provides hygienic and delicious food.
- Wi-Fi Connectivity: Available at the learning block
- Auditorium: The college has a well-furnished auditorium, equipped with audio-visual equipment and required furniture, most suitable for organizing conferences, seminars, workshops and other academic, literary activities or cultural functions that require light and sound facilities.
- Located very close to the learning block
- Separate facilities for boys and girls
- Spacious rooms with necessary amenities
- Nutritious and hygienic food
- Wi-fi enabled to provide 24×7 access to internet
- Round the clock security
- Well connected to city through bus routes
Vyasa Business School FAQs
Ques. Do I get assistance on arrival at Bangalore?
Ques. How much is the Hostel Fee?
Ques. How far is the Hostel?
Ques. Is there any application/GDPI fee?
Ques. What are the college timings?
Ques. Do you have any branches outside Bangalore?