RNSSA is a private architecture college located in Bengaluru. The college was founded in the year 2017 with the motto, “Think globally, act locally!”. The college is affiliated to Visvesvaraya Technological University (VTU), Belgaum and approved by the Council of Architecture (CoA), New Delhi.
The aim of the college is to provide an educational environment where students can reach their full potential in their chosen discipline and become responsible citizens. Students are encouraged to learn various aspects of architecture by interacting with professionals in the field and engaging themselves in putting up pilot projects with the help of the various trades associated with the building industry.
At present, the college is providing a full-time B.Arch course for the students. The admission for the same is done through NATA (National Aptitude Test in Architecture).
RNS School Of Architecture-(RNSSA), Bengaluru Highlights 2021
|Established | Type||2017 | Private|
|Campus||Over 100 Acres|
|Affiliation||Visvesvaraya Technological University (VTU)|
|Approved By||Council of Architecture (CoA), New Delhi|
|Admission Criteria||Entrance Examination|
|Entrance Examination||NATA, JEE Main Paper 2|
RNSSA Bengaluru Courses Offered
The school provides a full-time B.Arch course for the students. The following table discusses in detail about the particulars of the course.
|B.Arch (Bachelor of Architecture)||
Duration: 5 Years
Eligibility Criteria: Class 12 with a minimum aggregate of 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM)
Read More: RNSSA Bengaluru Courses & Fee
RNSSA Bengaluru Admissions
Students seeking admission in the college must fulfil the eligibility criteria. The qualifying exam for admission to the college is either NATA or JEE Main Paper 2. Hence the student can take admission in the college via any of the following modes.
- The student can appear in JEE Main Paper 2 through the counselling.
- The student can appear in NATA and follow the NATA counselling procedure.
- The student can appear in NATA and register for COMEDK Counselling where NATA scores are accepted.
- The students can also directly apply to the college in the online mode from the college’s website by submitting their NATA or JEE Main Paper 2 scores.
How To Apply?
- Open the official website of the college.
- Click on the yellow “APPLY NOW” button present on the right side of the homepage.
- The registration form will open.
- Fill in the particulars including your NATA/JEE Paper 2 score.
- You can also raise a query by typing it in the “COMMENTS” section present at the end of the registration form.
- Submit the form after which the college shall get back to you.
The following table illustrates the cutoff ranks for RNSSA for the years 2017, 2018 and 2019
|Year||GM (General Merit)|
Read More: RNSSA Bengaluru Reviews
RNSSA Bengaluru Facilities
Apart from providing excellent education to the students, the college also provides many additional facilities such as:
- A well-stacked library with reference and textbooks, over 14 national and international journals & a subscription to e-library resources.
- Well-equipped studios and classrooms with drafting tables and audio-visual facilities.
- Carpentry, pottery, thermocol workshop.
- Climatology lab.
- Exhibition hall.
- Materials museum.
- Construction yard, where the students can learn the practical aspects of building technology assisted by able faculty.
- CAD lab with the latest architectural software.
- Sports & games facilities are available in the sprawling RNS Campus.
- Hostel facilities for both boys and girls with good security and other basic amenities.
Read More: RNSSA Bengaluru Gallery
RNSSA Bengaluru FAQs
Ques. What is the location of the college?
Ques. What is the area of the college campus?
Ques. Does the college have separate hostel facilities for boys and girls?
Ques. When was the RNS School of Architecture established?
Ques. How many faculty members are there at RNS School of Architecture?
Ques. How many students does the college take for its B.Arch program?
Ques. Which university is RNS School of Architecture affiliated to?