Indira Group of Institutes is ranked 29th B-School in India by Economic Times and amongst the top 25 Best B-Schools by Business India. IGI, Pune offers postgraduate degree and diploma courses in the discipline of Management, Engineering, Architecture, etc. Indian Group of Institutes is a group of institutions providing education primarily to the research level. Currently, more than 10,000 students are studying in IGI. IGI Pune institutes are as follows:
- Indira Institute of Management Pune (IIMP) – Read more
- Indira School of Business Studies (ISBS) – Read more
- Indira College of Engineering and Management (ICEM) – Read more
- Indira College of Commerce and Science (ICCS) – Read more
- Indira College of Architecture and Design (ICAD)
- Indira College of Pharmacy (ICP)
- Indira Global Study Center (IGSC)
- Indira School of Communication (ISC)
Indira Group of Institutes Highlights
|Established | Institute Type||1994 | Private|
|Approved by||All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), Government of Maharashtra|
|Affiliated to||University of Pune|
National: CAT/ MAT/ XAT/ CMAT/ ATMA/ NATA/ JMET
Institute: Written Test
|Courses Offered | Type||11 | UG, PG & PGD|
|Popular Courses||MBA, PGDM, B.Arch, B.E|
|Seat Intake||PGDM: 420|
|Top Recruiters||Wipro, Google, Godrej, Kotak, ICICI Bank|
|Facilities Available||Hostel, Sports, Library, Transportation|
- Indira Global Study Centre
- Offers Global Exposure in association with one of Germany’s top-ranked private universities
- MoU with Microsoft for using different software and conducting workshops at Indira, for the trainer modules
- Indira College of Engineering and Management
- Accredited by NAAC - B++ grade
- Indira Institute of Management, Pune
- Granted Autonomy in the silver jubilee year
- Indian School of Business is ranked among the top 100 Management institutes in India in NIRF Ranking.
Indira Group of Institutes Ranking and Awards
- Ranked amongst the top 30 institutes in India by AIMA-IM on the parameters of industry interface.
- Ranked amongst top 3 educational institutes in Pune for the last 2 consecutive years by Business India.
- Indira Institute of Management - 1st Management Institute in Pune and 3rd in Maharashtra to receive NBA accreditation.
- IGI has won ‘The Golden Globe Tigers Summit Awards’.
- Indira Group of Institutes, Pune received the “Education Leadership Award” at the Asian Leadership Awards Dubai 2019.
- Dr Tarita Shankar, Chairperson-IGI-“Women Super Achiever Award 2017” at Femina 4th World Women Leadership Congress.
Accolades to Indira
National Education Awards 2019 are as follows:
- Best Faculty Award - Finance’ – Indira Institute of Management, Pune. World Education Congress - Global Awards 2019 – Dr. Neetal Vyas
- Dr Rita Dangre from IIMP received Award 2019 -Education leadership Award, Best Faculty in Marketing
- Dr Purvi Shah – from IIMP received Award 2019 - Education Leadership Award, Best Faculty in Finance
- Prof. Shikha Sindhu from ISBS received Award 2019 - Outstanding Faculty in HRM at the FICCI Education Summit
- Prof. Neha Agarwal from ISBS has been selected in top 10 in the Manager / Entrepreneur category of the 2019 Global Peter Drucker Challenge, a Global Easy Competition organized by Peter Drucker Society Europe
- Indira Institute of Management, Pune has steadily been in the Top 50 B-Schools.
- Indira School of Business Studies is ranked in Top 100 Institutes in National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF ) Year 2019
- Indira Institute of Management Pune- Ranked 28th all India by Business India Best B-School Survey 2017
Indira Group of Institutes Courses
IGI, Pune offers UG, PG and Diploma courses in the field of Management, Architecture, Engineering and many more. Tabulated below are the details for same:
- Passed 10+2 (HSC) with a minimum of 45% aggregate marks from any stream with English as one of the subjects
- Obtained a valid score in the entrance test conducted by the institute
|BA||Journalism and Mass Communication||Passed 10+2 (HSC) from a recognized board|
- Passed 10+2 (HSC) with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks or Diploma with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in any stream from a recognized board
- Obtained a valid score in NATA
|B.Pharm||Pharmacy||Graduation or Diploma with a minimum of 45% aggregate marks |
|B.E||Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Computer Engineering||Passed 10+2 (HSC) with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks (45% for reserved category candidates) with English, Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Biology/ Technology Vocational|
- Graduation with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks (45% for reserved category candidates)
- Obtained a valid score in CAT/ MH CET
|M.Sc||Computer Science||B.Sc (Computer Science)/ B.E (Computer Science/ IT/ Electronic Telecommunication)|
|M.Com||-||B.Com or its equivalent from a recognized university|
- Graduation with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks (45% for reserved category candidates) from a recognized university
- Obtained a valid score in CMAT/ CAT/ XAT/ MAT/ ATMA/ JMET
Check: IGI Pune Courses and Fees
Indira Group of Institutes Admission
Stage 1: Registration for ICAP
Eligible Candidates will sign up the ICAP online registration form for GD, PI, and Counselling, available on www.icap.indiraedu.com
Stage 2: GD/ PI Counselling Process
Candidates will be required to be present in the city of their choice for the ICAP process of GD, PI, and Counselling.
Stage 3: Merit List and Reporting/ Tentative Admission Schedule
Candidates will be selected on the basis of merit and will be called for admission as per the schedule decided by the institute.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of the following exams followed by Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
Indira Group of Institutes Placement
The Indira Group of Institutes, Pune provides a placement facility for students. The placement cell of the institute makes the job available to its students according to their capabilities. The Corporate Relations team comprising of Directors and energetic and enthusiastic students have made Indira Placements one of the best in the country. Some of the highlights of Indira Placements are as follows:
- Highest Package: INR 14 Lacs
- Average Package: INR 4.80 Lacs
- No. of Recruiters: 350
- National and Multinational Organization Association: 350+
- Top Recruiters: Gulf, LT, Zee TV, Vodafone, ICICI Bank, Tata, Kotak, Godrej, Wipro, many more.
Check: IGI Pune Placement
Placement Highlights for Institutes under IGI
|Highest Package||13.8 Lacs||13.8 Lacs|
|Average Package||5.15 Lacs||5.2 Lacs|
|Reference Link||Read more||Read More|
Indira Group of Institutes Faculty
Given below are the details of the faculty member of IGI:
Dr. Meena Goyal
- Designation: Professor
- Qualification: B.Com, M.Com, IPCC, Ph.D
- Work Experience: 18 years
Dr. Mahesh Mangaonkar
- Designation: Professor
- Qualification: B.E, MBA, PGDIBO, PGDHRM, M.Phil, Ph.D., UGC-NET
- Work Experience: 15 years
Dr. Natashaa Kaul
- Designation: Associate Professor
- Qualification: B.Sc, MBA, M.Sc, Ph.D
- Work Experience: 7 years
Dr. Abhinav Jog
- Designation: Professor
- Qualification: B.Com, MBA, M.Com, PGDBA, Ph,D
- Work Experience: 35 years
Dr. Bhagirathi Iyer
- Designation: Associate Professor
- Qualification: B.Com, PGDBA, M.Com, Ph.D
- Work Experience: 11 years
Check: IGI Pune Faculty
Indira Group of Institutes FAQs
Ques. How good is Indira Institute of Management?
Ans. IIMP Pune is one of the most prestigious colleges in Pune. The institute provides 100% placement. The best thing about IIMP is the faculty which is highly qualified and approachable. Most of the good and reputed companies visit the campus for placement drives.
Ques. Does the IGI Pune offer only postgraduate diploma courses?
Ans. No, the IGI Pune also offers undergraduate diploma courses in the discipline of Acting.
Ques. What is the Entrance Exam cut off percentile for the PGDM course?
Ans. The average cut off percentile changes every year. To know more, click here
Ques. Does ISBS provide Education loan facility?
Ans. No, Indira does not provide any education loan facility. Students need to apply directly to a bank for a loan process. ISBS will only provide the required admission letter and prospectus for students who have been admitted to the PGDM Course in order for them to process their education loan.
Ques. Can I get a job abroad after the completion of my PGDM course?
Ans. Students can get placed abroad if they are selected by an overseas organization that visits the campus for placements.
Ques. What about Summer Internship Project (SIP)?
Ans. Indira does provide assistance to students for their Summer Internship Program (Two months). Students need to follow the process and apply to various companies who visit campus for summer Internship.
Ques. Is the Hostel fee included in the PGDM Course fees?
Ans. No, Hostel Fees is an additional approximate INR 90,000 including accommodation and mess (for one academic year). For more information, click here
Ques. What are the rules for refund of fee in case of cancellation of admission?
Ans. As per the AICTE norms cancellation process will be applicable. However, in this regard, a decision is subject to AICTE policy guidelines.
Ques. What is the difference in the IIMP and ISBS campus?
Ans. Both the ISBS and IIMP Campuses are very passionate about their PGDM Course. The only difference is that IIMP Campus does not provide HR specialization.
Ques. Is the hostel inside the campus or outside the campus?
Ans. For Girls Hostel is within the campus and for Boys Hostel outside the campus at walkable distance.