ACSR Government Medical College Nellore is a prestigious medical college established in the year 2014. It is affiliated to Dr NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada, recognized by MCI and accredited by NAAC with an A grade. The college offers MBBS at the Undergraduate level and MD, MS at the post-graduate level under an experienced team of faculty members. Admissions are granted on the basis of NEET scores. Spreading over an area of 67.5 acres, the campus boasts of good infrastructural facilities to create an excellent learning environment.
ACSR Government Medical College Highlights
|Affiliated to||Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada|
|Courses offered||UG & PG|
|Entrance Exam Accepted||NEET|
|Facilities available||Library, laboratory, hostel, sports, gym|
|Campus Area||67.5 Acres|
ACSR Government Medical College Courses
The college offers UG and PG courses in the field of medical sciences. Here are the brief details:
ACSR Government Medical College Admission
How to apply?
- Visit the official website of NEET-UG/ NEET-PG
- Click on apply.
- Register yourself with basic details.
- Proceed to fill the application form.
- Upload the required documents
- Pay the prescribed fees.
- Appear and qualify NEET-UG/ NEET-PG successfully.
ACSR Government Medical College Facilities
- Library- The library of the college is built and is fully air-conditioned. The library consists of various kinds of books related to MBBS and MD. The campus has stocked up the library with many books to make it easier for the students and faculty.
- Sports- The Medical College has a spacious playground for outdoor games; those are volleyball, Tennis, Cricket, and Badminton. Indoor games facilities like Table tennis, chess and carrom are also available. The college provides equipped Gymnasium facilities to the students on campus.
- Hostel- The college provides hostel facilities for students. There is a separate hostel available for both girls and boys. The boy's hostel provides accommodation for 232 students and the girl's hostel provides for 336 students. Hostels are provided with good water, hygienic atmosphere, canteen facilities, study rooms with computers and the internet, recreation room with TV, Music and indoor games are available.
- Other Facilities-
Read more: ACSR Government Medical College Hostel
ACSR Government Medical College Faculty
The College has an experienced and highly-educated team of faculty members in every department. They are well-trained to deliver high-quality medical education. The faculty break-up is shown below:
- Professor: 10+
- Associate Professor: 15+
- Assistant Professor: 30+
Read more: ACSR Government Medical College Faculty
ACSR Government Medical College FAQs
Ques. Is it worthwhile to join the ACSR Government Medical College?
Ans. The college is said to be one of the best medical colleges in Andhra Pradesh. It offers quality education in the field of medical sciences with highly-experienced faculty members. There are excellent academic facilities to develop the learning process.
Ques. How is the infrastructure of ACSR Government Medical College?
Ans. The College has an excellent infrastructure spread across 67 acres with well-structured academic buildings and hostels for boys and girls. The College campus consists of classrooms, Common rooms, Laboratory, Skill Lab, Computer Lab, Library, Auditorium, and Examination halls.
Ques. What is the NEET cut off for MBBS admission at ACSR Government Medical College?
Ans. As per NEET 2019 round 1, the cut off for general candidates was 5037-8731. The cut off was 39150-43830 for SC candidates and 59156-59156 for ST candidates
Ques. What is the fee structure of MBBS at ACSR Government Medical College?
Ans. As it is a government college, the fees are quite low. The tuition fee per year is INR 11,576. The total fees in 5 years are around INR 1.06 Lakhs which includes tuition fees, & other fees
Ques. How can we contact the ACSR Government Medical College?
Ans. To contact the ACSR Medical College, you can either fill your queries through the ‘contact us’ section, on the official website http://www.acsrgmcnlr.edu.in/contact.php or by contacting us on +91 861 2317299 and 9515125101.