Fostiima Business School is ranked 6th amongst the Top B-Schools in North India by BhaskarLakshya and Awarded the 'Top of the Mind' Business School in Delhi-NCR by mail today.in. The B-School offers a postgraduate course in the discipline of Management. The institute is a constituent unit of Sri Balaji Human Resource Development trust and is built by alumni of IIM, Ahmedabad to impart knowledge to society. Founded by friends of the class of PGP seventy-three of IIMA. FOSTIIMA business school focuses on providing world-class education along with modern facilities to the students. The institute is located in modern air-conditioned buildings with the latest multimedia and instructional technology in the very heart of the National Capital and in the thick of the business district in Delhi/ NCR.
Latest Update: FOSTIIMA has started accepting applications for the batch 2021-23. The last date to apply for the PGDM program is February 28, 2021.
Fostiima Business School Highlights
|Established | Institute Type||2007 | Private|
|Entrance Exam||National: CAT/ GMAT/ XAT/ CMAT|
|Courses Offered||PGDM & MBA|
|Top Recruiters||ICICI Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank, HDFC Bank, American Express, Square Yards, Decathalon|
|Admission Helpdesk||+91 7042790197|
|Address||Plot No. HAF-1, Dwarka Sector 9,
New Delhi 110077
- Ranked for MBA by Business World 2019.
- Ranked BBB among B-Schools by T.I.M.E.
- FBS, Delhi was awarded 'Outstanding B-School - North' by ABP News during the National Education Awards in 2017.
- Ranked 6th among private B-schools in North India as per T.I.M.E.
- Awarded 'Institution with Best Faculty' by ASSOCHAM.
- Awarded 'Top Business School in India for Campus Placements' by the Open C fore Survey.
Fostiima Business School Courses
The institute offers a PG course in the field of Management. A brief about the same is listed below:
Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)
- Specialization: Human Capital Management, Marketing, Finance, Operation, International Business.
- Eligibility: Graduation or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks from a recognized university and obtained a valid score in CAT/ XAT/ GMAT/ CMAT.
- Duration: 2 years
Note: The expected cutoffs are 65%ile for CAT/XAT, GMAT score of 600 and 75%ile for CMAT.
Check: FBS Delhi Courses and Fees
Fostiima Business School Admission
The candidates can apply for admission through online mode.
How to Apply?
The application form is available on the official website of the institute. Fill the application form online and upload the educational documents and a passport size photograph. The application fee of INR 1,200 can be submitted online through Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Transfer.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of the marks secured in the following exams:
- Shortlisted candidates are required to appear for Group Discussion followed by Personal Interview/ Skype/ Online Interviews.
Check: FBS Delhi Admission
Fostiima Business School Placement
The faculty of FOSTIIMA Business School, Delhi comprises alumni of IIMA with experience in the corporate world. The training given to the students is totally based on the growing nature of corporates. The institute provides paid summer internships to students so that students take the opportunity seriously. Their PAN India IIT-IIM network helps them maintain close contacts with numerous corporates. The strong view of placing each and every student in a renowned industry has raised the bar for the institute.
- Students of 2018-2020 Batch have done Summer Internships with stipends up to INR 80,000 for 2 months.
- More than 95% of Final Year students have already been placed with well known corporate and multi-nationals.
- More than 10 students have got international placements.
- Top recruiters of FBS: ICICI Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank, HDFC Bank, American Express, Square Yards, Decathalon, Kent RO, ICICI Prudential Life, Byju’s, etc.
Highest Package (International)
INR 25 LPA
Highest Package (National)
INR 17.50 LPA
Average Package (International)
INR 18 LPA
Average Package (National)
INR 9 LPA
Check: FBS Placement
Fostiima Business School Scholarships
FBS Delhi provides a scholarship of INR 75,000 for exceptionally meritorious students.
Scholarship 1- Marks in 10th Class, 12th Class & Graduation
Scholarship Criteria: Scholarships of INR 25,000 will be given to the students who have scored 60% or higher marks in 10th class, 12 class and graduation.
Scholarship 2- Performance in Management Entrance Tests
Scholarship Criteria: Scholarships of INR 50,000 will be given to the students who have scored marks as per the following criteria:
|CAT||70%ile or higher or|
|XAT||70%ile or higher|
|CMAT||80%ile or higher|
Note: The applicants can avail both Scholarship 1 and Scholarship 2 or only one of the two scholarships depending on their meeting the criteria of either scholarship or both the scholarships.
Fostiima Business School Faculty
All the faculty members are alumni of the IIMs who have several years of work experience in the corporate world as senior managers at a position like Vice President, COO or even Managing Director. FOSTIIMA class is a unique mixture of theory and Experiential Learning, a methodology adopted by the best B-Schools in the world like Harvard, Stanford and IIMs.
Check: FBS Delhi Faculty
Fostiima Business School FAQs
Ques. I have given CAT exam, am I required to give FEAT exam?
Ans. If you have given CAT or any other national exam required for MBA/ PGDM then you are exempted from giving the FEAT exam. You will be directly called for Group Discussion followed by a Personal Interview.
Ques. What is the contact number of FBS Delhi?
Ans. The contact number of FBS Delhi is +91 9891844585, 7042790197. You can send mail to email@example.com for any admission inquiry.
Ques. What is the total fees at FBS Delhi?
Ans. The total fee for 2 years is INR 8,25,000. The total fee for the first year is INR 4,45,000 and for the second year is INR 3,80,000.