IASE was established in 1964 and is affiliated to Tripura University. It's a Government Institute and is recognized by NCTE. The Institute offers B.Ed and M.Ed courses. IASE is equipped with all the required facilities and equipment needed to create a holistic learning environment for the students. Admission to both these courses is based on merit. Interested candidates can apply to this Institute online.
Tabulated below are few facts about the Institute candidates can check:
|Institute Name||Institute of Advanced Studies in Education|
|Also Known as||IASE|
|Established | Institute Type||1964 | Public|
|Affiliated to||Tripura University|
|Courses Offered||B.Ed and M.Ed|
|Facilities Available||Physical Education Resource Centre, Library, Art & Craft Resource Centre, ICT Resource Centre|
|Mode of Application||Online|
IASE offers both B.Ed and M.Ed courses to students. Below given are details about the courses candidate can check:
|B.Ed||Duration: 2 years
Eligibility: Graduation with 50% marks
|M.Ed||Duration: 2 years
Eligibility: Passed B.Ed
Check course fee information IASE courses and fees
Admissions to B.Ed and M.Ed courses are on the basis of Merit in last qualifying exam. Prospective applicants are required to undergo counselling which is conducted by the college itself. The final Mark List will be prepared by the Institute.
How to Apply?
Candidates seeking admission to any of the courses offered at IASE are advised to follow the steps given below:
- Visit the Institute’s official website
- Click on the admission tab
- Register for Admission using a valid Email ID.
- Fill all the basic details in the application form by going through all the instructions carefully
- Upload the recent photograph
- Submit the required documents along with the form
- Pay the Application Fee through Debit or Credit Card/ Netbanking
- Submit the form
- Take out the print out of the form for future reference
For detailed information read IASE admission
The Institute provides all the necessary facilities to students just like every top Institute or College.
- Library: IASE is currently equipped with a sizable Library that contains up to 16,980 books as well as subscriptions to several academic journals. The library also provides a spacious area for reading.
- Computer Labs: The Institute’s ICT Resource Centre provides students with all the technological needs. There are number of Smart Classroom facilities available and students also get access to Internet facilities.
- Canteen: There is a Canteen facility available to the students on campus where they can enjoy hygienic meals.
- Physical Education Resource Centre: The Institute has physical education resource centre where essential items are available like yoga mats, football, hoops, ball pump etc.
- Art & Craft Resource Centre: The Institute also provides students with the required supplies for art & crafts projects, such as Posters, Crayon Sets, Clay etc.
The Institute has a large number of highly qualified and experienced faculty members who are extremely well versed in their respective fields.
- Associate Professor: 1
- Assistant Professor: 19
Get information on IASE faculty
Ques. What is the required Eligibility for the M.Ed course?
Ques. When should my original academic documents be submitted?
Ques. When is the last date to apply for the B.Ed course?
Ques. Are there any Hostel facility in this college?
Ques. How can the Institute be contacted for further details?