J.N. Government Polytechnic Ramanthapur at Hyderabad got established on 1956 by Sri Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru. It provides Technical Education through the various diploma level courses in the Engineering stream under its name. The diploma courses are available in around 6 varied specializations. This institute is located in Ramanthapur, Hyderabad which is approachable for the students from all corners of the town. The admission takes place in offline mode that primarily wants the aspirants to clear the POLYCET before getting into the institution.
J.N. Government Polytechnic Ramanthapur Hyderabad Highlights
|Established in | Institute type||1956 | Government Institute|
J.N. Government Polytechnic Ramanthapur Hyderabad Courses
The institute offers Diploma courses across various specializations. The diploma course details are tabulated below.
|Chemical, Civil, Electronics and Communication, Mechanical, Packaging Technology, and Metallurgical Engineering||3 years||Passed/ appeared in 10th its equivalent board exam from any recognized board in India|
J.N. Government Polytechnic Ramanthapur Hyderabad Admission
All the admissions are completely granted on the basis of merit scored in the last qualifying examinations along with the consideration to the POLYCET cut off that gets released as administered by DTE, Government of Telangana. The cut off depends upon various factors like vacant seats, no. of applicants, and exam difficulty. etc. The application is offline in nature.
- Visit the official institution website at https://polytechnicts.cgg.gov.in/ramanthapur.edu download the application form.
- Key in all the mandated and optional details in the form.
- Attach the prescribed documents.
- Candidates should have to pay the applicable fees.
- Final selection will be based on the score in the entrance.
J.N. Government Polytechnic Ramanthapur Hyderabad Facilities
The facilities that are being offered to the students of the institution are as follows:
- Library- The institution has a spacious that houses a big collection of text, reference books, Journals, and Magazines.
- E-Class rooms- It facilitate E-teaching Methodologies with multimedia projectors in each class room.
- Internet connectivity- There is Wi-Fi Facilities for Staff and Students to gather the sources that they need while in college.
- Hostel- Separate Hostels for Boys and Girls with a Hygienic and tidy environment is present to benefit the students coming far away from the institution.
J.N. Government Polytechnic Ramanthapur Hyderabad FAQs
Ques. What is the tuition fee for a Diploma in Mechanical engineering at J J.N. Government Polytechnic Ramanthapur Hyderabad?
Ans. The total tuition fee for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering is INR 10,000 for two semesters.
Ques. Is online application possible at J.N. Government Polytechnic Ramanthapur Hyderabad?
Ans. No, the application is only done in offline modes which has to be manually filled and submitted accordingly.
Ques. Is there any medical care centre at J.N. Government Polytechnic Ramanthapur Hyderabad?
Ans. Yes, the college has a medical centre inside the campus to treat students if they encounter health related ailment while in institution.
Ques. Does J.N. Government Polytechnic Ramanthapur Hyderabad offers any financial aid to its students?
Ans. Yes, the college provides financial support to the needy students if they have any financial crisis. Some concessions in fees is also offered to the deserving students.
Ques. Is it worth to join J.N. Government Polytechnic Ramanthapur Hyderabad?
Ans. Yes, it is absolutely wroth to join the college for diploma in Engineering stream because it is a popular and best institution in the region.
Ques. What is the highest package offered to the students at J.N. Government Polytechnic Ramanthapur Hyderabad?
Ans. In the last three years of the institution placement, more than 75 % student placed in various MNC companies. The highest salary drawn was INR 3.76 LPA, while the lowest salary was INR 1.5 LPA. The average salary could be around INR 2.52 LPA.