IAMR Group of institutions was founded in the early 1990s to bring out the revolution by revamping the prevalent methods of education and focusing on innovation. IAMR Group is able to establish itself as one of the leaders in the education sector. The group presently is a multi-faculty educational cluster running all type of courses viz. Engineering, Management, Health Sciences, Information Technology, Education, Law and many others to name few here.
Below is the list of institutes which falls under IAMR Group of institutions:
IAMR Group of Institutions Courses
Below is the list of UG and PG courses that are offered by various IAMR Group of Institutions:
Benefits of the Course - PGDM (Industry Integrated)
- The students have the choice either to do PGDM in SCM & Logistics Management with Safeducate or PGDM in HR with ManpowerGroup.
- Classes are in the institution by faculties and corporate trainers
- Students can do dual specialization PGDM in SCM & Logistics Mgmt. or in Human Resource choosing the 2nd specialization from International Business (IB), Business Analytics, Finance, Marketing and Information Technology (IT).
- 9 months Paid 'On-the-Job Training (OJT)' with Safexpress & its client companies with 100% job assurance with a minimum package of INR 4.5 lakhs.
- It offers value-added Certifications in Six Sigma, QMS, Advanced Excel, SAP, SPSS, Business Analytics, ERP and Digital Marketing.
Read more: IAMR Group of Institutions Fees
IAMR Group of Institutions Placements
Training is provided to students to meet the needs of the corporate/industry. Interview skills through numerous group discussion and mock interview like skills are taught to students.
IAMR placement team comprising students, faculty and placement officer draw out a plan of action for training and the schedule of the interview in consultation with the corporates/industries. The placement team remains actively involved in interacting with the corporate leaders, invite them for guest lectures, internship in the industry during summer break and the final placement. Following is the graph of various sectors in the corporate world where students are offered or worked during their Internship period:
IAMR Group of Institutions Rankings
- Ranked A+++ by Business India
- Ranked AA by Careers 360 (Outlook)
- Ranked A+ by Business India
- Ranked A3 by Business Standard
- Ranked 9th by Business & Management Chronicle
- Ranked 13th by Electronic for You
- Ranked A++ by Go-Getter, B School survey
- Ranked A by Choice
- Ranked A+ by Business & Management Chronicle, B School survey
- Ranked A++ by Just Careers
- Ranked A by MBA by Choice
- Ranked AAA by Business and Management Chronicle
- Ranked 15th by Outlook
- IAMR Teaching faculty is highly practical and focused based on the needs of the corporate world as it is evolved through constant interaction with leading professionals who are members of the Industry and Academic Advisory Boards.
- Besides developing sound professional knowledge and skill, the course also stresses on developing analytical skills and problem-solving ability, communication skills and team spirit. Hence, case studies, business comes, shows, analysis work and role-play kind an integral a part of the course information of the scholars.
- Wireless campus with Free HP/DELL Laptops are provided to students
- The curriculum in IAMR is very rigorous and cross-functional. While studying students can also apply for a various certificate and diploma programs from IIT/IIM/IIFT/SAP.
- TCS Certified Computer Lab is present.
- Personality Enhancement is greatly stressed at IAMR and all the students undergo special classes. Workshops are conducted for the scholars for this purpose, whereas innovative activities like language/communication categories make sure that IAMRians become victorious world business leaders.
- A cohesive network of academicians, intellectuals and trade professionals drawn from across the world makes IAMR a centre of quality management education.
- The Centre additionally aims to develop a deep insight among the participants and develop a theoretical and sensible understanding of the complicated set of reticulate economic, social, legal and environmental problems by conveyance out hidden skills, skills and capabilities among the scholars.