Gateway Education Quick Updates
Gateway Education is located in Sonepat, Haryana which focuses not only on academics but also on human development that goes beyond classrooms. Gateway has four institutes which offer various courses. The Gateway campus consists of 25 acres lush-green having many facilities.
Gateway Education is approved by authorized government agencies (AICTE, Council of Architecture, CBSE, Haryana State Board of Technical Education) and affiliated to DCRUST, Murthal, Haryana.
The four institutes consist of:
Gateway Education Courses
Gateway Education offers a wide range of Undergraduate courses such as BHM, B.Arch, B.Interior Design, B.Tech, Diploma, BBA and BCA. Some of the course’s eligibility are given below:
12th with 50 % marks and Mathematics as a compulsory Subject.
Pass in Nata or JEE Paper II or Equivalent competent Authority
12th with 50 % marks and Mathematics, English as a Compulsory Subject.
Pass 10+2 with 45% marks in aggregate for GC (general category) and pass marks for SC/ST from any stream from a recognized board or its equivalent qualification with English as one of the compulsory subjects.
Read more: Gateway Education Fee Structure
Gateway Education Placements
Some of the Highlights:
- Internships in India and abroad (Australia, Malaysia, Thailand, Cyprus, China, Maldives UAE, Singapore and The United States of America )
- Placements in renowned companies and hotel groups
- Placements for weaker students also
- Regular industrial visits and guest lectures
Gateway Education Awards and Achievements
- Awarded as the best upcoming college by Minister of Human Resource Development
- Awarded as ‘A’ graded college by State Govt. Technical University (DCRUST, Murthal)
Student Financial Support
- On-campus branch of Oriental Bank of Commerce and ATM center
- Student Loan tie-up with banks
- Merit-based Scholarships for students
- Scholarship for class toppers
Gateway Education Curriculum
- Totally digital teaching-learning environment
- Highly qualified and experienced faculty
- Personality development programs as part of the curriculum
- Co-curricular workshops by visiting experts for industrial exposure
- Curriculum designed to suit industry demands