Flora College of Architecture (FCOA) was established in the year 2017 and is located in Pune. FCOA offers undergraduate programs under the architecture department.
The college offers an intense curriculum led by accomplished faculty in comprehensive studio and classrooms so as to build them for leadership roles and improving the quality of the built environment. In FCOA, the students are taught to build their problem-solving abilities, creative thinking, and informed decision making.
Flora College of Architecture B.Arch
The undergraduate degree offered at Flora College of Architecture is Bachelor of Architecture with 40 available seats.
- Candidates who have completed their 10+2 studies with Mathematics as compulsory subject and 50% minimum marks in the 10+2 qualifying examinations are eligible for admission into the B.Arch at FCOA. 5% relaxation is given to candidates who belong to SC/ST categories.
- The candidate who have completed 10+3 Diploma Examination with Mathematics as compulsory subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate.
- A valid score obtained in NATA/ JEE Main 2019 is also necessary for taking admissions in B.Arch.
FCOA Reservation Conditions
Flora College of Architecture provides reservation to candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ OBC/ VJ/ DT/ NT (B, C & D) based on the norms prescribed by the Maharashtra State government. Following is the category wise percentage of reservation provided to candidates.
Read more: Flora College of Architecture Fees
Why join FCOA?
- GREEN ARCHITECTURE is FCOA’s motto
- Expanded work area
- Well -equipped workshops and climatology material lab
- Classrooms are very spacious and equipped with audio-visual facilities
- Library with full equipped e-books
- Live projects as a study
- Regular Guidance from renowned architects
- Flora gives chance to explore at its best
- Accommodation for girls and boys with food
- Gym facility with dedicated time slots
- Public transportation facilities
- Outdoor sketching exploration with an expert