MET League of Colleges is a set of premiere educational institutions that were established by the Mumbai Educational Trust (MET) in 1989. They are located in Mumbai, Maharashtra. The institutes under MET run courses that are approved by ISO and are university accredited.
The courses are affiliated to the University of Mumbai, DTE, AICTE, MSBTE, CII(London), Pharmacy Council of India, C-DAC - Ministry of Communications and Information Technology, Michigan State University, East Lancing, and Tianjin University, China, Hawaii University in participation with the University of Mumbai.
MET offers various courses in the field of management, mass media, pharmacy, information technology, and various other global courses. Admissions at MET to these courses are conducted every year.
- Institute of Management
- Institute of Mass Media
- Asian Management Development Centre
- Centre for Insurance, Training, Research & Development
- Institute of International Studies
- Institute of Information Technology
- Institute of Pharmacy
- Institute of Medical Sciences
- Institute of Computer Science
- Institute of Software Development and Research
- Institute of Alternative Careers
Various courses are offered at the MET institutes. These include-
- PGDM (e-business)
- Part-time Master’s degree
- PhD in management
- Advanced Diploma in Mass Media (ADMM) – Advertising, Entertainment, Digital Marketing, Journalism and Public Relations
- Diploma Courses- Celebrity Management, Film Making
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm)
- Diploma of Pharmacy (D Pharm)
- Advanced Diploma in Pharmaceutical Business Management
- Advanced Diploma in Technical and Analytic Chemistry
- Master of Computer Application (MCA)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Advanced Computing (PDAC)
- Diploma in Advanced Computer Arts (DACA)
- Preparatory Course for DAC / CCAT (Pre DAC)
- eMBA- (Insurance and Finance)
- B.A. (Hons) in Business Administration
- B.Sc. (Hons) Computing
- B.Sc. (Hons) Business Computing and Information Systems
- Training for IELTS
For more information on MET Courses and Fee Structure, click here.
MET students are trained for challenging opportunities in the corporate world and are successfully placed into various national and international organizations.
- The batch of 2018 for MET Institute of Information Technology the placement record was 96%. It was more than the batch of 2017 in which the placement record was 97%. Tor recruiters included JustDial, ETP, Capegemini, Cameron, Cognizant, Polaris, InfrasoftTech, Avenues, Financial Technologies, Geometric, CMC Limited, etc.
- For MET Institute of Mass Media (batch 2018) the top recruiters were BBC Worldwide, Zee TV, White Rivers Media, FBM, Eros, Rajshri, Perfect Relations, Network18, Madison world, Reliance, McCANN, Spice, Star, MTV, Etc.
- At MET Asian Management Development Centre, the students were able to secure jobs at companies such as ICICI Bank, Citibank, NDTV, Accenture, Jindal Iron and Steel, BA Continuum Solutions, MF Global India Private Limited, Nicholas Piramal Limited, Madison Merchandising Services, etc.
- At MET Institute of Management (batch of 2018), 75% of the companies returned to MET. Some of the top recruiters included Growfitter, Xanadu, Starcom, Capegemini, RBS, IDBI Bank, Godrej, Morgan Stanley, Indiabulls, HDFC Bank, Bank of America, Birla Sun Life, Kotak, IBM, etc.
- Recruiters for MET Centre for Insurance Training, Research, and Development (batch of 2018) included Birla Sunlife Distribution Co. Ltd., Bombay Stock Exchange, Camlin Ltd., IBM, HSBC, IMRB International, Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Co. Ltd., etc.
- Highest Package: INR 15.5 LPA
- Minimum Package: INR 5 LPA
- Average Package: INR 7.5 LPA
For more information on MET Placements, click here.
MET Salient Features
- The state of the art campus is e-enabled with world-class facilities.
- MET offers unique life management sessions in order to create a holistic manager and human being.
- The institute has a memorandum of understanding with Global School of Management for academic alliances with leading universities and institutes from Canada, USA, UK, Australia, and Singapore.
- MET has live management, threshold and leadership, trusteeship and ownership modules.
- The annual placement packages range from 5 lakhs per annum to 18 lakhs per annum.
- Through MET Seva CSR programmes, the institute sensitizes its students towards social causes.
- MET has excellent networks with corporations in both India and abroad.