Asmita College of Law is a private law college established in the year 2009 in Mumbai, Maharashtra. The college is affiliated with the University of Mumbai and is approved by the Bar Council of India. It offers a 5 year integrated BLS-LLB and a 3-year LL.B. program under the guidance of experienced faculties. Admissions to the programs are based on merit scored by the candidates in the MH-CET Law exam.
Asmita College of Law Highlights
|Established | Institute Type||2009 | Private|
|Affiliation||University of Mumbai|
|Approval||Bar Council of India|
|Courses Offered||2 UG Courses|
|Entrance Exam Accepted||MAH-CET|
Asmita College of Law Courses
The college offers a BLS/LLB of 5-year duration and an LLB degree of 3-year duration. Here are the course details in brief:
Read more: Asmita College of Law Courses and Fees
Asmita College of Law Admission
Admission to the BLS-LLB and LLB courses are based on merit scored by the candidates in MH-CET. Applications for admission are accepted online
How to Apply?
- Visit the official website of Asmita College of Law
- Click on the Online Admission tab
- Click on the Online Admission Form link
- Fill up the details
- Recheck the details entered & submit
Asmita College of Law Scholarships
Deserving students can apply for scholarships and free-ships through the appropriate channel.
There are Free-ships for wards of Ex-servicemen, Secondary School Teachers, Freedom Fighters and Primary School Teachers. Eligible students can collect the form from the college office
Students under SC, ST, OBC, VJ / NT, SBC category can apply for state Govt. scholarships for reserved category
Read more: Asmita College of Law Scholarships
Asmita College of Law Facilities
- Library: The college has a well-stocked library with a wide collection of books on legal education to satisfy the requirements of all the readers.
- Moot Court: A moot court is available inside the campus where the law students can improve their practical knowledge for a bright career
- Canteen: The college has a hygienic canteen which caters to veg/ Non-Veg students with a large sitting area to enjoy their meal.
- Computer Labs: There are well-equipped computer labs with an adequate number of computers and good seating arrangements so that the students can enhance their computer knowledge and IT skills
- Parking: The college has a safe parking area to help the students and staffs in parking their vehicles without any problem
Asmita College of Law FAQs
Ques. What is the fee structure for the LLB program at Asmita College of Law?
Ans. The fee per semester is INR 20,000. Therefore, in three years, you need to pay INR 60,000
Ques. Is Asmita College of Law good?
Ans. Yes, the college has good academic and student-centric facilities for students. There is a dedicated team of highly-qualified faculties to provide quality legal education
Ques. What is the exam pattern of MH CET LAW for Asmita College of Law admission?
Ans. Exam Pattern for CET LAW 5-Year and 3-Year LLB Program is similar in many terms. The exams are conducted for a total of 150 marks divided equally among 150 questions.
Ques. Does Asmita College of Law provide internships?
Ans. Yes. The college provides internships in the law field. This helps the students to learn about the outer world and corporate world very better.
Ques. Does Asmita College of Law provide financial assistance?
Ans. Yes, there are various scholarships for students based on different categories. Admitted students need to contact the college office for the prescribed form