University School of Law and Legal Studies (USLLS New Delhi) was set up in the year 2001. It is affiliated to the Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University and has the approval of UGC to conduct academic courses. Presently, it offers BA-LLB, BBA-LLB at the UG level, LLM at the PG level, and also a Ph.D. program at the Doctoral level under well-experienced faculties. Admissions to these programs are entrance-based. USLLS New Delhi offers placement and internship opportunities in leading law firms of the country
USLLS New Delhi Highlights
|Established | Institute Type||2001 | Public|
|Affiliation||Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University|
|Approval & Accreditation||NAAC & UGC|
|Courses offered||UG, PG, Doctoral program|
|Entrance Exam||CET and CLAT|
USLLS New Delhi Courses
Following are the courses offered by the University School of Law and Legal Studies at different levels:
Read more: USLLS New Delhi Courses and Fees
USLLS New Delhi Admission
In order to take admission to the University of Law and Legal Studies, candidates must qualify the respective entrance exams for the preferred academic course. For admission in the BALLB and B.B.A+L.L.B, the candidates need to qualify CLAT followed by centralized counseling.
On the other hand, Candidates seeking admission in LLM must have to appear for CLAT-PG, followed by personal interview and centralized counseling. PH.D. admission is granted based on the merit of the candidates on the common entrance test as well as the qualifying exam.
How to apply?
- Visit the official website of the University
- Go to the admission tab
- Read the instructions carefully and agree to the terms and conditions
- Click on submit button
- Fill up all the details asked
- After submission, candidates will receive log in credential on email or SMS
- Log out of current session and log in with the credentials again
- Click on Registration for entering academic and personal information
- Upload required documents, photograph, and signature
- Submit and proceed to online fee portal
- Pay fees via credit/debit card or net banking and take a print copy of the payment slip
- Check the application before final submission before the due date
- Take print copy of the duly filled application form
Read more: USLLS New Delhi Admission
USLLS New Delhi Facilities
The institute has excellent infrastructure and facilities providing the students with great campus life. Some of them are listed below:
- Hostel: Separate hostels are available for the boys and girls with all the necessary facilities for a comfortable living
- Cafeteria: The university has a well-hygienic cafeteria having an adequate seating capacity for its students and serves good food
- Library: The library is very spacious and has an issue counter, stack room, volume bound room with a wide collection of books
- Moot Court: There’s a mock court at which the students who study here argue and practice real-time dealing of a courtroom.
- Other facilities: Discussion hall, auditorium, Wi-Fi Campus, meeting room
Read more: USLLS New Delhi Hostel
USLLS New Delhi FAQs
Ques. How are the placements at this institute?
Ques. What are the specializations of LLM for NRI students?
- Industrial and Intellectual Property Law
- Cyber Law and Cyber Crimes
Ques. Is USLLS New Delhi a good college?
Ques. Is there any relaxation in marks for reserved category in Ph.D. admission?
Ques. Can I take admission without entrance?