Avinash College of Commerce is an educational institute that was established in the year 2013. It is a privately owned University operating under the Telangana State Board of Intermediate Education for intermediate studies. It is affiliated to Osmania university, Hyderabad. Institute is providing courses under one roof in the streams of Management & Commerce and Engineering. Institute is providing courses at the intermediate level, UG level along with the integrated courses. More than 5000+ students are already enrolled in the courses in the institute.
Avinash College of Commerce Hyderabad Highlights
|Established | Type||2013 | Private|
|Set by||Hyderabad, India|
|Courses offered||77 courses across 8 streams|
|Popular Courses||B. Com / BBA|
Avinash College of Commerce Hyderabad Ranking/Awards
The institution gained the following ranking/awards as tabulated:
|India’s Most Promising College in Commerce & Management||2016|
|Times Education Excellence Award (CA Training)||2018|
|National Education Excellence Award||2019|
Avinash College of Commerce Hyderabad Courses
College is not only providing degree courses but also providing courses for the students at an intermediate level such as MEC and CEC. This section will provide brief details about the popular courses offered by the institute.
|B. Com (Hons.)||
Avinash College of Commerce Hyderabad Admission
Admission for these courses will be based on marks secured in the qualifying examination. The applications can be submitted on either online or offline modes.
- Candidate can download information brochure from the website of the college.
- Read the brochure properly and the candidate should meet the eligibility criteria before filling the admission form.
- They can apply by filling an online application form.
- Alternatively, they can approach the college in person for filling the application form.
- After filling Admission form, admission is not confirmed. The confirmation of admission is based on the availability of seats and merit scores secured by the candidates.
- After selection students have to make fee payments in the concerned department.
Avinash College of Commerce Hyderabad Placements
This college is having a well-organized placement cell. College also provides programs to groom the skills of the students with activities like Psychometric tests and self-analysis to understand capabilities, interests, and hidden talent. The cell is closely working with the industries to get the best companies for the placements.
Top recruiters for placements are: Axis Bank, HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, ADP, Tech Mahindra, Wipro, Genpact, Cognizant, Well Fargo, Mphasis, HGS, Amazon, Deloitte and so on.
Avinash College of Commerce Hyderabad Facilities
Some salient features of the facilities at this institution are:
- Library- College has a beautiful library which is serving all students and faculty members. The library comprises of knowledge resources, books collection for commerce, management, and allied subjects.
- Cafeteria- College is providing a good and needful canteen facility to students and its staff members.
- Auditorium- College has a multipurpose auditorium for conducting seminars, workshops, and other extra-curricular activities from time to time.
- Medical/Hospital- College is providing medical facilities to all students and staff by taking care of physical and mental health of them.
- IT Infrastructure- College has a computer centre that is equipped with state-of-the-art resources for academics and administrative activities. Centre consists of the latest accounting & business software, Communication labs, LCD, and overhead projectors in it.
Avinash College of Commerce Hyderabad Faculty
Faculty members of this college are well-qualified, wise, and knowledgeable. The college comprises of Directors, Heads, HODs, Associate professors, Assistant professors, Professors, Sr. Assistant Professors, and other faculty members. Their teaching methodology is good and students are easily able to understand the faculty. Data pertaining to the faculty are given below.
- Professor – 7
- Lecturer – 25
- Assistant Professor – 8
- Associate Professor – 54
- Sr. Assistant Professor – 7
- Faculty - 11
Avinash College of Commerce Hyderabad FAQs
Ques. How much is the registration fee for the Avinash College of Commerce?
Ques. Is there any scholarship provided by the Avinash College of Commerce?
Ques. Any hostel facility provided by the Avinash College of Commerce and what is the hostel fee?
Ques. What are the beyond CA programs provided by the Avinash College of Commerce?
- CS – Company Secretaryship
- CPA – Certified Public Accountant
- CFP – Certified Financial Planner
- CFA – Chartered Financial Analyst
- FRM – Financial Risk Manager
- Diplomas in Banking, Finance & Insurance
Ques. What extracurricular activities does this Avinash College of Commerce organize?