Chimanbhai Patel Institute of Computer Applications [CPICA] was established in 1999. The college is affiliated to Gujarat University. The institute offers an undergraduate course in the field of Computer Applications. The institute provides full support in order to improve student’s communication skills, critical thinking abilities, moral values and sense of responsibility.
The institute offers a degree course. Mentioned below are the details for same:
|Course||Specialization||Duration||Fees (INR) (per semester)|
Check CPICA Courses and Fees
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 (HSC) examination from a recognized university.
- Candidates who have passed HSC from other than Gujarat Board/CBSE School of out state of Gujarat are required to obtain PEC from Gujarat University before registration.
- Candidates who have passed the Diploma Electrical/Electronics/Computer/Chemical Engineering or Diploma Pharmacy Examination of Technical Examination Board of Gujarat State or its equivalent examination are eligible for admission to the 3rd semester of BCA.
- Candidates can apply online for registration from the website of the college.
- Candidates are required to pay the registration fee online.
- Reserved Category Candidates are required to obtain a print out of the registration form and submit them with the self attested copies of the requisite certificates and testimonials.
The college organizes campus placement facility for its students. Students gets trained to face professional interviews and group discussions. Numerous companies visit the campus, some of the top recruiters are Infosys, eClinicalWorks, Just Dial, TATA Consultancy Services, Theta Technolabs, Way to Web Group, SAP, LTI.
- Students get the scholarship as per the government’s National Scholarship Scheme.
- Government is also offering MYSY scholarship to students. The college encourages students to benefit from the scholarship scheme.
Library: The college has a well furnished library with well seating arrangements.
Canteen: The campus has the facility of Canteen for students and staff members.
Computer Lab: The college has an air-conditioned Computer Lab with comfortable seating.
Google Class: Students have to register themselves on Google classrooms. It is used to disseminate information, submit assignments and for discussions between faculty and students.
Mini Projects: To implement subject concepts in real life problems, students get subject wise mini projects in groups. It gives implementation exposure of subject fundamentals in real life scenario.
Software Development Projects: Regular presentation are conducted every Saturday to keep track of SDP project progress for all student groups.