Chimanbhai Patel Post Graduate School of Computer Applications (CPPGICA) is affiliated to Gujarat University and Gujarat Technological University. The college offers degree course in the field of Computer Applications. The college provides full assistance to the students in the form of scholarships, awards and mentor program. The students of the institute has been placed in many reputed companies.
The college offers a post graduation course only. Tabulated below are the details for same:
|PG||MCA (regular)||3 Years||1,04,000||90|
|MCA (lateral entry)||2 Years||-||-|
Check CPPGICA Courses and Fees
MCA - Regular:
- Candidates who have completed their graduation with a minimum of 50% marks and 45% marks for reserved category in any discipline are eligible to apply.
- Candidates who have passed HSCE with Mathematics/Business Mathematics/Statistics or Bachelor's degree with Mathematics/Business Mathematics/Statistics as one of the subject are eligible to apply.
MCA - Lateral Entry:
- Candidates who have completed BCA/B.Sc (IT) or its equivalent can directly take admission into 3rd semester of MCA.
- Admission are done on the basis of merit.
- Candidates must have secured a valid score in CMAT conducted by AICTE.
- The entrance test comprises questions related to Basic English, Mathematics and Legal Reasoning.
Note: The institute provides assistance in getting Central/State Government scholarships and assistance to meritorious students who are financially weak.
The institute has a concerned and committed placement cell with the involvement of the core faculty members. The institute organizes interaction with business houses, industrial units and various organizations. The cell of the college organizes activities like Training Students on Recent Technical Trends, Corporate Soft Skills, Industrial Visits, Guest Lectures, Mock Interviews and many more.
Sports Day: The institute organizes sports day every year for their students. The students are provided a platform to display their physical strength and experience of managing such events.
Guest Lectures: The institute organizes Guest Lectures for students learning. An eminent and experienced person get invited to guide students about the upcoming new technologies useful for their career.
Seminars: The seminars conducted by the institute gives students a hint of real world outside of the campus. A session was held highlighting the current lacunae in the financial system and how they can be solved using BlockChain Technology.