Laxmi Institute of Architecture (LIA), established in the year 2014. The institute is affiliated to Gujarat Technological University. The institute offers an undergraduate course in Architecture. LIA provides state of the art tools and ensure students can find their true potential.
Laxmi Institute of Architecture (LIA) Highlights
|Entrance Exam||National: NATA|
Laxmi Institute of Architecture (LIA) Courses
Bachelor in Architecture (B.Arch)
- 10+2 (HSC) with Mathematics as a relevant with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks subject or Diploma of 3 years approved by GTU.
- Obtained a valid score in any of the following exams:
Duration: 5 Years
Fees (INR): 74,000
Laxmi Institute of Architecture (LIA) Admission
- Applicants who have secured a valid score in NATA or JEE Mains paper 2 are eligible for admission in LIT.
- NATA score shall be valid for a period of two years from the year in which one appeared.
- No direct lateral admission is allowed at any year of B.Arch course.
- Applicants can enquire about the admission on the website of the college.
Laxmi Institute of Architecture (LIA) Resources
Library: The college has a well-stocked library. It has ample e-books and videos and free wifi facility.
Studio: All the studios of the institute are well equipped with personalized tables, locker, tack boards, smart boards and wifi facility.
Workshop: Workshop is the most critical need for students of architecture. Wood, metal, clay, textile and printmaking tools are always available in workshop.
Lab: The institute has a well-equipped surveying lab and environmental lab. The material testing and other engineering labs are shared with the faculty of engineering on campus.