Vadodara Institute of Architecture (VIA), established in 2018 by the Management of the Vadodara Institute of Education Research and Trust (VIER). The institute is affiliated to Gujarat Technological University (GTU), Ahmedabad and approved by the Council of Architecture (COA) and the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi. VIA offers a degree course.
Vadodara Institute of Architecture (VIA) Highlights
Vadodara Institute of Architecture (VIA) Course
The institute offers a UG course in Architecture. A brief about the same is mentioned below:
Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch)
- Passed 10+2 (HSC) with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks with Mathematics as a relevant subject.
- Obtained a valid score in NATA.
Duration: 4 years
Fees (INR): 85,000
Check VIA Courses and Fees
Vadodara Institute of Architecture (VIA) Admission
- Admissions are done on the basis of merit list and as per ACPC guidelines.
- Fill the application form available on the website of the college.
- Submit the duly filled form along with all the supporting documents.
- Candidates must have secured a valid score in the National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA).
- 10th and 12th mark sheet
- NATA Scorecard
- Transfer Certificate
- Passing Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Non-Creamy Certificate
- Latest Passport size photograph
- Certificate of Physical Disability (if any)
- Photocopy of all the documents
Vadodara Institute of Architecture (VIA) Facilities
- Library with more than 847 volumes of books
- Computer Laboratory with relevant software
- Building Materials Laboratory
- Surveying and Leveling Laboratory
- Climatology Laboratory
- Language Laboratory