Purnea College Of Engineering is one of the brand new government engineering colleges established in 2017. This college offers B.Tech courses in four main branches Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering and Mechanical Engineering. Each course can accept 60 seats and 240 students in total by AICTE, New Delhi approved. Admission to the course will be based on the marks obtained in either JEE or BCECE. The application mode is online.
Purnea College Of Engineering Highlights
|Established in | Institute type||2017 | Government|
|Affiliated to||AKU, Patna|
|Entrance Exam||JEE or BCECE|
|Admission Criteria||Entrance Based|
|Total Seats||60 per branch|
|Facilities Available||Hostel Facility, Sports facility, Gymnasium, Wi-fi facility etc.|
Purnea College Of Engineering Courses
Purnea College of Engineering offers the following undergraduate B.Tech programs for students in the field of science and technology after completing the 10+2 and pursuing higher studies:
|B.Tech||Specializations: Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering.
Duration: 4 years.
Eligibility: 10+2 with science stream with physics and chemistry.
Selection Criteria: Entrance Based (JEE/ BCECE)
Read More: Purnea College Of Engineering Fees
Purnea College Of Engineering Admissions
B.Tech admissions in Purnea College of Engineering are based on JEE/ BCECE, followed by counselling. This is the combined entrance test for admission to the UG Engineering course of the member institution.
How to Apply?
- Visit the official website of JEE Advance exams / B.C.E.C.E (Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination).
- The candidates have to go to the notification section and click on ‘Click here to apply.
- The candidates must register for JEE Advanced exams / B.C.E.C.E for B.Tech.
- The candidates should fill the application form with their details, academic details, upload a photograph, the signature of the candidate.
- The aspirants pay the application fee through the Debit card / Credit card / Net banking / UPI / PAYTM by following the online instructions.
- After successful completion of the fee payment, the candidates must download and print the confirmation page for future reference.
Read More: Purnea College Of Engineering Admission
Purnea College Of Engineering Cutoff
For the JEE cut off :
|Electronics and Communication Engineering||5-3189|
Read More: Purnea College Of Engineering Cutoff
Purnea College Of Engineering Facilities
Below are the facilities provided by the college to meet the needs of students as well as faculty members.
- Computer Center: All the labs and workshops in their respective departments are extremely spacious, equipped with adequate equipment to meet students ’learning needs and assist them in conducting research and development projects. Computer labs have a high-speed internet connection.
- Central Library: The library at Purnea College Of Engineering has good infrastructure to meet the needs of students in fully air-conditioned buildings. It has a large collection of text and reference books as well as other resource materials providing various books, journals, dailies, magazines and other related materials.
- Hostels: The college provides hostel facilities for boys enrolled in various courses. This college includes spacious rooms, periodic maintenance of the house, healthy food etc. The careful wardens and appropriate protection ensure that students are safe and comfortable to concentrate on their studies.
- Sports Facilities: The college has a sports facility. A healthy body has facilities for a healthy mind, other outdoor and indoor games like volleyball, football, cricket, basketball, badminton, table tennis, etc.
- Medical Facilities: The college provides medical facilities to the students. For health protection, preservation and promotion, a well-organized program of health instruction for students are necessary.
- Guest House: This college provides the guest house facility to the faculty members. The guest house is well organised and maintains the hygiene level.
- Other Facilities: Bank Facility, Club Facility, Wi-fi Facility, Gymnasium Facility.
Read More: Purnea College Of Engineering Reviews
Purnea College Of Engineering Faculty
The Purnea College of Engineering faculties are not only experts in their field of interest but have always redefined their skills in education through faculty development programs. The college faculties are highly educated, dedicated and experienced. Each department has a Head, Dean and other faculties are working at their positions:
- Principal: 1
- Head Of The Department: 4
- Dean Academic, Admission Incharge: 1
- Assistant Professor: 15.
Read More: Purnea College Of Engineering Faculty
Purnea College Of Engineering FAQs
Ques. How is Purnea College Of Engineering placements?
Ans. Purnia College of Engineering is conducting the training and placement cell under the leadership of Professor Saurabh Kumar. The purpose and objective of this cell are to take care of the training activities of the students during the college days and arrange for interviews on the campus of the college to guide them to find employment, to make them aware of vacancies in various industries/organizations and to help them get employment after passing this institute. The agencies will visit the newly established PCE, Purnia campus to recruit final year students of all branches. The placement partners are given below :
- Indian Oil.
- Prism Cement.
Ques. Does Purnia College of Engineering follow anti-ragging?
Ans. Yes, Ragging in any form is banned inside and outside the campus. Strict action will be taken against those violating this rule so that no lenses are seen. Strict action will be taken against students who have been found guilty of words or any other movement.
Ques. What are the documents required at the time of admission to Purnea College Of Engineering?
Ans. Necessary documents are required at the time of admission are given below :
- Copy of academic results.
- Passport size photograph either in JPG or JPEG format.
- Candidate's signature in JPG or JPEG format.
- Scanned copy of department certificate, PWD certificate where applicable.
- Candidate valid email-id, phone number etc.
Ques. How are the faculties of Purnia College of Engineering?
Ans. With a highly regarded faculty on the Purnea College Of Engineering campus, the Institute is committed to establishing an educational foundation and values in the hearts, minds and deals of future managers. Teachers are kind-hearted and generous and they are up-to-date with current technology.
Ques. How is the course curriculum at Purnea College Of Engineering?
Ans. The course syllabus of all the courses is streamlined so that the students can acquire excellent theoretical and practical knowledge in their corresponding field. It helps to improve the communication skills and personality development of the students.
Ques. Is Purnea College Of Engineering good for the B.Tech program?
Ans. The college provides an excellent education in science and technology. The Institute provides only B.Tech programs in the field of technology-led by highly skilled faculty. This college conducts the internship to the students.
Ques. What are the scholarships for the students of Purnia College of Engineering?
Ans. The college provides scholarships to their students whose parents earn less than INR 1.2 Lakhs and scholarships which are very important for poor students. The loan facility is also available for the students.