The Mahaveer Charitable Trust has established “Mahaveer Institute of Technology'' (MIT) in 2011. Mahaveer Institute of Technology (MIT) provides diploma courses in Engineering and Technology across various specializations.. The minimum eligibility required for admission is 35% aggregate marks in 10th class.
Admissions at MIT Allahabad courses are based on the candidates’ performance in JEECUP examination. Graduates from the college are placed in top-recruiting companies such as Honda Motors, Eicher etc.
Mahaveer Institute of Technology, Allahabad Highlights
|Established | Type||2011 | Unaided - Private|
|Started by||Mahaveer Charitable Trust|
|Approved By||All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE)|
|Affiliated to||Board of Technical Education UP|
|Courses Offered||Diploma in Technology and Science|
|Popular Courses||Diploma courses in engineering|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
|Facilities Available||Medical, Mess, Sports, Cafe, Hostel, IT Infrastructure, Library, Laboratory, etc.|
Mahaveer Institute of Technology, Allahabad Courses
The institute provides Diploma courses in Engineering across various specializations. Following are the details of the specializations provided by the institute:
|Diploma||Specializations: Automobile Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Production Engineering
Duration: 3 years
Eligibility: Passed 10th Std./ SSC examination. Must have scored at least 35% marks in the qualifying examination.
Selection Criteria: Merit Basis
Mahaveer Institute of Technology, Allahabad Admission
Admission to its diploma courses is based on the candidates’ performance in JEECUP Examination.
- Register online for the exam according to the course preferred.
- Students need to qualify for the JEECUP examination.
- Students will have to submit Mark’s memorandum and other required documents before the due date.
- After Qualifying the eligibility criteria, students can come for the counseling round at the institute.
- Compartmental and immediate examination applicants: Those who have passed the qualifying examination or those who have passed the immediate examination are equally eligible to apply, but their cases will be considered separately.
- Students will be allotted according to their ranks to the prospective diploma courses.
- Admit card
- The scorecard or the Rank Letter
- Class 10th certificate and mark sheet.
- ID Proof
- Candidates photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- PwD certificate (if applicable)
Mahaveer Institute of Technology, Allahabad Placements
The Institute has set up a special placement cell to provide placement assistance to students in the corporate and engineering fields. The Institute consistently maintains an excellent recruitment record. Graduates are recruited by some leading companies and organizations. Some of the prominent recruiters include:
|Dazzler Engineers||RR Global Wires||Railtech Infraventure|
Mahaveer Institute of Technology, Allahabad Facilities
- Library: The library contains more than 10,000 books which include national and international journals, Subjective books, Technical and industrial books, newspapers, references, encyclopedias, etc.
- Computer Lab and ICT Resource Center: The computer lab is well maintained with the latest configuration of all the systems to cater to the educational needs of the students.
- Classroom: Shade style standard classrooms that can seat up to 60 students at a time. Lecture halls have the latest gadgets.
- Seminar Hall: College seminar hall that seats over 200 people for seminars, conferences, guest lectures, group discussions, debates, and domestic competitions.
- Health and Physical Education Resource Center:It offers many opportunities for students to participate in indoor and outdoor physical activity. The institute has a large field for various sports. There is a medical facility at the Institute for the benefit of students.
- Mess and Canteen: The institute runs a canteen on campus where staff and students can prepare healthy meals and snacks at affordable prices.
- Labs: All the laboratories had all the required space and all the necessary equipment was made available to the various departments depending on the need of the courses.
Mahaveer Institute of Technology, Allahabad Faculty
Faculty members at the college have obtained full state certification as a teacher or passed the state teacher licensing examination and hold a license to teach in the state. They are highly qualified and knowledgeable. Their minimum qualification is a bachelor's degree. There are in total 47 faculties provided by the institute. Faculties have at least 5-10 years of experience in their field of subject.
Mahaveer Institute of Technology (MIT), Allahabad FAQs
Ques. What is the address of the Mahaveer Institute of Technology (MIT), Allahabad?
Ans. The college is located at G.T. Road (National Highway-2), Abusa, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh (221505)
Ques.What is the average placement package at the Mahaveer Institute of Technology (MIT), Allahabad?
Ans. According to the previous years’ report, The average salary offered was between INR. 15,000 per month to INR 25000 per month.
Ques. Does the institute provide accommodation facilities to the students?
Ans.Yes, the institute has in -house hostel cum mess facility for its students. Rooms are allocated to the students on the basis of merit and their performance in the previous semesters/ entrance exams.
Ques. Does MIT Allahabad have scope for co-curricular activities?
Ans. Yes, the college organizes various co curricular events such as Tech Fest, Sports meet, Annual Function etc. it motivates the students to show their skills and talent.
Ques. Does Mahaveer Institute of Technology, Allahabad provide scholarship opportunities to the students?
Ans. The college doesn't provide scholarship opportunities as of now, but students can avail various scholarship opportunities offered by the Government and many Non-Government organization, few of which are listed below:
- Post-Matric Scholarship 2020-21
- NSP Top Class Education Scheme for SC Students 2020-21
- Piaggio "Shiksha Se Samriddhi" Scholarship for Class 10th Passed
- Centrally Sponsored Post Matric Scholarship Scheme for OBC Students
- Dr. Ambedkar Post Matric Scholarship for Economically Backward Classes