Government ITI Attingal (GITIA) was established in 1972 in Chirayinkeezhu at Attingal. It is providing ITI training programs under Kerala Government. It provides NCTV training (skill) programs with 22 affiliated trade courses for around 1124 trainees. The institution also provides short-term courses for the trainees belonging to SC and ST categories. All admission processes at ITI Attingal are based on the marks obtained on 10th examinations from any recognized boards. It is recognized as a first grade and highly ranked ITI institute in the Kerala District. The trainees get placed through the institution placements cell in the NCTV affiliated trades.
GITIA Attingal Highlights
|Established | Institute Type||1972 | Government|
|Approved by||Kerala Government|
|Courses offered||Skill and short-term courses|
|Application Mode||Online and offline|
|Facilities||Library, Computer lab, Sports, and Workshop|
GITIA Attingal Courses
ITI Attingal provides 2 vocational training (trade) courses and 3 short-term courses for the developing and enhancing the skills of the trainees. The Norka Roots Course offers specializations under AutoCAD 2d, Automobile Technician, Gas & Arc Welding, Tig & Mig Welding. The table below provides details of each course.
|NCTV||2 years||Must pass in the 10th examination from any recognized board|
|Norka Roots Course||3 months|
|Driving School||3 months|
|Fire and Safety||1 year|
|Non-Destructive Testing||3 months|
Read More GITIA Attingal Courses and Fees
GITIA Attingal Admission
Admission at ITI Attingal is merit-based. The merit list of each training is prepared based on the qualified examination marks.
- Applicants need to visit the official website of the institution at https://www.itiadmissions.kerala.gov.in/splash.php.
- Click on the “Apply” option available on the website.
- Next, the applicants need to click on Register Now, if the applicant has not registered yet.
- Fill up the registration form with all personal details including the email ID and Phone Number.
- Registration details will be forwarded to the applicants through SMS or Emails.
- Next, the applicants need to Log-in through Registration detail and fill up the complete application form with all details address, ITI options preferred, and Qualification details.
- Next, applicants need to submit the application after thorough checking.
- The application fees of INR 100 need to be submitted through digital payment options.
- Next, the applicants need to download the submitted application for further admission process.
- The shortlisted candidates will be informed through SMS or Email and will be provided with the admission dates for completing the other admission processes.
Read More GITIA Attingal Admission
GITIA Attingal Facilities
The facilities that are provided by the institution for its students are as follows:
- Library: The institution provides 16 books from the Author and publisher- NIMI. These Books are the instruction guidelines provided to the trainees for supporting them.
- Computer Lab: The institute provides well-equipped computer labs for enhancing the computing skills of the trainees.
- Sports: The trainees are encouraged to participate in major outdoor games organized during ITI meetings.
- Workshop: The institute hosts a large number of workshops for the trainees to help them gain pre-industrial experience.
GITIA Attingal FAQs
Ques. What is the main difference between normal polytechnic courses and ITI courses at GITIA Attingal?
Ques. What documents are required during admission at GITIA Attingal?
- Photocopy of the applicant
- Signature of the applicant
- Guardians’ Signature in the application form
- 10th and 8th examination certificates
Ques. What are the advantages of the ITI Course at GITIA Attingal?
Ques. What are the fees for the Fire and safety course in GITIA Attingal?
Ques. What are the subjects of the NCTV Course at GITIA Attingal?