Ahalia Ayurveda Medical College, Palakkad is among the well recognized Private Ayurvedic Colleges in Kerala. It was established in the year 2010. The College offers a Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS) course to the students. The Admissions process for the college is conducted based on NEET entrance exam Entrance examinations conducted by the Controller of Entrance Examinations, Kerala. The Application forms can be filled in Online mode.
Ahalia Ayurveda Medical College Highlights
|Established | Institute Type||2010 | Private|
|Affiliated To||Kerala University of Health Sciences|
|Admission Criteria||Entrance Based|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
|Facilities Available||Library, Computer Lab, Laboratories, etc.|
Ahalia Ayurveda Medical College Courses
Ahalia Ayurveda Medical College provides a BAMS course.
|BAMS||Duration: 5 Years
Eligibility: The Candidates must have passed 10+2 with PCB as the main subjects.
Selection Criteria: Entrance Based (NEET)
Read More: Ahalia Ayurveda Medical College Fees
Ahalia Ayurveda Medical College Admission
For Admission to Ahalia Ayurveda Medical College, Palakkad the candidates should have qualified in the NEET Examination and the Entrance Exams conducted by the Entrance Exams Controller. The annual intake of the college is around 60 Seats. Out of which 42 Seats are Merit-based Quota, 9 Seats are All India Quota based and the other 9 Seats are NRI Quota Based. The Seats to all these quotas are allocated based on merit rank and the Choices Filled by the candidates.
How to Apply?
- Application Forms can be filled in online mode.
- Fill the form with the required details and attach the relevant documents.
- Pay the fee and submit the application form.
- After completion of the application process, a merit list is prepared based on marks scored by the candidates in the Entrance Exam.
- The allocation of seats is purely done based on the merit rank of the candidates.
Ahalia Ayurveda Medical College Scholarship
The College provides Scholarships to Deserving Students under some Specific Eligibility Criteria. Details about some scholarships are provided below :
- Students belonging to EWS (Economically Weaker Section) can get a concession on their Fees under some conditions.
- Merit-based scholarships are also provided to the students who deserve it.
- The college helps students to get benefits of Scholarships provided by the State and Central Government.
- Category based Scholarships are also available for the students under some specific criteria.
To get the Benefits of any of the mentioned Scholarships, students should fill the Scholarship forms in the given time and submit all the required documents as per the information provided by the administration of the college.
Read More: Ahalia Ayurveda Medical College Reviews
Ahalia Ayurveda Medical College Facilities
Following is some basic information about the facilities available at AAMC, Palakkad for the students :
- Library: The College library has a wide range of books in all fields of Ayurveda. It provides students with all types of required content. Students can also get the books issued to them for a fixed period as per the Library Rules.
- Laboratories: There is the availability of different labs for all the various Departments of the College. All these labs have Modern Equipment by which students get the opportunity to gain great practical knowledge of their studies.
- Hostel: The college provides a well-equipped hostel for both boys and girls along with all the necessary amenities.
- Other Facilities: Except for the above mentioned Facilities, the college also has Facilities like a Computer Lab which helps in the overall development of Students.
Read More: Ahalia Ayurveda Medical College Hostel
Ahalia Ayurveda Medical College FAQs
Ques. How is the Ahalia Ayurveda Medical College faculty?
Ans. Ahalia Ayurveda Medical College, Palakkad has the availability of Highly Educated and fully dedicated Faculty Members working under the guidance of Principal Dr. Sajith M. The Director of this college is Dr. R.Vijayakumar Varma. Faculty Members of All the 14 Departments of the BAMS Course are experts in their specific field. They provide students with the best of knowledge as per their Departments. Students are also provided with practical knowledge by the teachers of this College. Except this, there are a total of 39 Non-Teaching Faculty Members.
Ques. What is the annual Fee of the courses at Ahalia Ayurveda Medical College?
Ans. The Course Fee is around INR 2 LPA at Ahalia Ayurveda Medical College.
Ques. What is the age limit to apply for admission at Ahalia Ayurveda Medical College?
Ans. The lower age limit to apply for admission in Ahalia Ayurveda Medical College is 17 years while there is no upper age limit.
Ques. How to reach or contact Ahalia Ayurveda Medical College?
Ans. Queries can be asked at the mentioned details :
The address of the college is Ahalia Health, Heritage & Knowledge Village Kozhippara, Palakkad, Kerala 678557.
Ques. Is there an Anti-ragging facility available at Ahalia Ayurveda Medical College faculty?
Ans. Yes, ragging in any form is strictly prohibited at Ahalia Ayurveda Medical College and anybody found involved in any act amounting to ragging is liable to be prosecuted and will be expelled from the college. [Kerala Prohibition of Ragging Act 1998].