KMCT Ayurveda Medical College is a private college located in Kozhikode, Kerala. The college is duly recognized by CCIM (Central Council of Indian Medicine) and affiliated to the Kerala University of Health Science (KUHS). This college was established in 2006 by Kunhitharuvai Memorial Charitable Trust to provide quality education in the field of medical sciences to the students.
KMCT Ayurveda Medical College offers 5 years and 6-month bachelor’s degree course in Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery. Admission to this program is based on marks obtained by the candidate in National Level Entrance Exam (NEET).
The college owns a hospital nearby where students can get practical knowledge of theories. More than 40 highly experienced and qualified faculties are there in the college.
KMCT Ayurveda Medical College, Manassery, Kozhikode, Kerala Highlights
|Established/ Institute Type||2006/ Private|
|Approved by||CCIM, AYUSH|
|Affiliated to||KUHS, Thrissur|
|Courses Offered||BAMS (UG)|
|Selection Criteria||Merit-based through NEET|
|Facilities||Lab, Library, Hostels, Canteen|
KMCT Ayurveda Medical College, Manassery, Kozhikode, Kerala Courses Offered
KMCT Ayurveda Medical College offers a B.A.M.S. (Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery) Degree course of which the details are tabulated below:
|BAMS||Subject: Ayurveda science
Duration: 5 years and 6 months
Eligibility: Must have scored 50% aggregate marks in HSC from Kerala Board or an equivalent with Biology, Physics, Maths and 50% separate in Biology
KMCT Ayurveda Medical College, Manassery, Kozhikode, Kerala Admissions
KMCT Ayurveda Medical College Manassery, Kozhikode provides admission in its BAMS course through NEET scores.
How to Apply?
- Candidates are required to participate in the Kerala NEET counselling conducted by Kerala CEE every year.
- Register yourself with your email ID and password.
- Candidates can select KMCT Ayurveda Medical College Manassery, Kozhikode, and the course during the online seat allotment process.
- Visit the college for document verification once the admission seat is allotted.
- NEET Rank Card
- NEET Score Card
- 10th, 12th Mark Sheet and Certificates
- Aadhar Card
- Domicile Certificate
KMCT Ayurveda Medical College, Manassery, Kozhikode, Kerala Placements
KMCT Ayurveda Medical College provides internship facilities to students in the last year for a duration of 12 months. Students get recruited in various government and private Ayurveda medical hospitals. Many students also do an internship in the hospital of the college itself.
KMCT Ayurveda Medical College, Manassery, Kozhikode, Kerala Facilities
KMCT Ayurveda Medical College, Manassery provides various facilities to students and faculty members.
- Transport: The institution offers a transportation facility for both staff and students. The bus routes are carefully structured so that our students can arrive safely on time.
- Hospital: The college has its own hospital where the students get to experience real-life situations and treat the patients. The hospital has many doctors and facilities for BAMS students to learn from.
- Museums: The college has 8 museums on the campus for clinical and non-clinical departments. A wide range of specimens, models, chars, etc. is exhibited in these museums enabling the students to get first-hand information about the subject.
- Hostel: The college provides separate hostels for boys and girls. Additionally, there are residential quarters for teaching and non-teaching staff and nurses. The campus and residential areas are well maintained and secure.
- Library: The college library has 10575 books related to Ayurveda. The central library is housed in an area of 200 km2 air condition and well protected with fire alarms. The seating capacity of the library is more than 80 students. Internet facility is also available in the library for teaching staff and students separately. About 163 CD/DVD collection related to Ayurveda is also present.
- Lecture Halls: The college has 5 lecture halls that are used by different departments. These lecture halls can accommodate 100 students each. These halls are well equipped with overhead projectors and microphones.
- Other Facilities include Laboratories, Canteen, Recreation room, Wi-Fi, etc.
KMCT Ayurveda Medical College Manassery, Kozhikode, Kerala Faculty
KMCT Ayurveda Medical College, Manassery, Kozhikode has more than 40 highly qualified and experienced teaching staff. The cooperative and sincere staff in the office is always ready to serve the students starting from their admission to examination needs and even after college for supplying certificates.
KMCT Ayurveda Medical College, Manassery, Kozhikode, Kerala FAQs
Ques. Why KMCT Ayurveda Medical College, Manassery is famous?
Ques. What is the fee of the BAMS course offered at KMCT Ayurveda Medical College?
Ques. What is the duration of the BAMS course offered at KMCT Ayurveda Medical College, Manassery?
Ans. The duration of the BAMS course offered at KMCT Ayurveda Medical College, Manassery is 5 years and 6 months divided in the following manner:
- I – III Year - 12months
- IV Year – 18 months
- Internship 12 months
Ques. How many seats does KMCT Ayurveda Medical College provide for admission to its BAMS course?
Ques. Which degree will be awarded after the completion of the BAMS course of KMCT Ayurveda Medical College