filter your search allcollegesexamnews

College of Agriculture, Akola

College of Agriculture, Akola

Akola, Maharashtra Estd 1955 PDKV, Akola Public
  

facilities

Comp Labs
Sports
Gym
Medical
Cafeteria
Laboratory
Library
Auditorium
Hostel

reservation

19%OBC
13%sc
7%st

faculty

Dr. P.D.K.V.Vice Chancellor
44total faculty
1:5.1FACULTY STUDENT RATIO

about college

College of Agriculture aims to provide qualitative education in the areas of agriculture, to develop overall personality of the students during their graduation and to provide competitive graduates to the society. It provides requisite knowledge and skills which can be utilized for preparing good career opportunities in a globalize platform for the aspiring students. Institute comprises of well equipped class rooms, very efficient faculty members and a well designed student-friendly ambience. Besides academics, the institute also have sports facilities.

Facts and Figures:

Establishment year

1955

Affiliated to

Dr. Panjabrao Deshmukh Krishi Vidyapeeth, Akola

Hostel facility

Yes

Admission test

Entrance test after  10+2

Courses offered

Bachelor of science in Agriculture

Laboratory facility

21

Faculty members

36

Campus strength

500

Location

Akola, Maharashtra

Why to take admission:

  • Strong faculty team of highest quality- 36 Master’s and doctors degree and 34+years experience holder quality faculties from top universities. teachers of the collegeare provided with the training such as, Annual Krishi Melawa, Krishi Charcha Satra, Krishi Din and Shivar pheri organized by the university to teach the students deeply about the subjects and their skill development.
  • Specialized career preparation- JRF,ICAR,Public service exams.210 selections in ICAR ,21 in JRF exams.

GALLERY IMAGES view all

Akola
Akola - 444104
Maharashtra , India

1.53KmRamlata Bus Stop

0724-2259117 , 2258091

Comments

Comments


5 Comments
Jayesh Bhimate

Hi mam cut off bata sakti ho kya clg ka 12th : 70% hai Cet 75% hai meri admision ho sakti hai kya

04 Mar, 2019 11:39
Shobhna Chaturvedi

Hi Jayesh, kindly mention the course in which you want to take admission.

04 Mar, 2019 12:03
Shiu Gedam

Hii mam my name is come in first merit list of bsc agree and I want to take admission in pdkv clg in akola and I get 67 presente marks in 12th can u tell me that meri admission hogi ky

03 Aug, 2018 17:16
Garima Bansal

Hi Shiu, Its depends upon the merit list of the college whether you will get admission or not according to your rank.

04 Aug, 2018 07:16
Vishwajit Bhotmange

Hii am vishwajit . Mera number UG final merit list me lag gya hai ab admission process ky hai??? Meko abhi tk koi sms bhi nhi aaya

27 Jul, 2018 14:49
Akansha Expert

Hello Vishwajit, Please contact to this no. 0724-2259117 , 2258091 for getting the further Admission Procedure.

30 Jul, 2018 12:06
Mayuri Birkale

can i get the code of this clg?pls mam.

11 Jun, 2018 19:15
Akansha Expert

Hi Mayuri, You will get the details about College please visit the official website to get the information.

12 Jun, 2018 09:18
Babita

I want to admission in pkv akola in bsc agree I give 101 mhcet what mark need and neet me 91 hai

04 Jun, 2018 17:05
Ritika Sharma

Hi Babita, 15% seats of the total seats shall be reserved for admission through All India Common Entrance Test conducted by Indian Council of Agriculture Research, Delhi and the Rest of the 85% seats will be filled on the basis of qualifying degree merit i.e. marks obtained by the candidate in 10+2 qualifying examination.

13 Jun, 2018 13:11

- No more comments -

news view all

November 20, 2018

Dr. Panjabrao Deshmukh Krishi Vidyapeeth (PDKV) Result Notification 2019

Dr. Panjabrao Deshmukh Krishi Vidyapeeth (PDKV) runs UG/PG/Research/Certificate courses under its multiple departments regulated by its two major faculties n

apply now Download Brochure
INTERESTED IN THIS COLLEGE ?
Get free counselling

Follow & Share this college to get information about admission

top courses

B.Sc Agriculture
AVG FEE - ₹24,250/Yr4 Years

ADMISSION

news

STUDENTS ALSO VISITED

College of Agriculture and Allied Sciences, Pune logo
College of Agriculture and Allied Sciences, PuneB.Sc (Agriculture), ₹ 80.99 K
KK Wagh College of Agriculture, Nashik logo
KK Wagh College of Agriculture, NashikB.Sc (Agriculture), ₹ 56.85 K
6.4
Ramkrishna Bajaj College of Agriculture, WardhaB.Sc (Agriculture), ₹ 40.07 K
6.3
×