Arch Academy of Design is a reputed Design institute located in Jaipur, Rajasthan. It was established in the year 2000 by the Arch Educational Society. The college also has another campus in Delhi. The Jaipur campus is affiliated to the University of Rajasthan, Jaipur.
Arch Academy of Design offers undergraduate and postgraduate courses in the fields of Fashion Design, Interior Design, Craft Product Design, Jewellery Design, Graphic Design, Design Communication and more.
- It is mandatory for all candidates to apply and appear for AIEED for admission to any of the courses offered by the institute.
- Direct admissions are not conducted by the institute under any circumstance.
- In case of payment of application fee through demand draft, the same must be drawn in favour of "Arch Educational Society" payable at Jaipur.
- Candidates applying for the vocational programs need to require to appear for the entrance exam.
- They are selected on the basis of their Portfolio and performance in Interview.
Read More: Arch Academy of Design Jaipur Fees Structure
Admission Highlights Table
|Name of the University||Arch Academy of Design|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Entrance Test (AIEED)|
|Name of Entrance Exam||All India Entrance Examination for Design|
|Last Date to Apply||Ongoing (unspecified)|
|Entrance Exam Type||Online & Offline|