The Flytech Aviation Academy was incepted with the aim to provide the country with well trained professionals in aviation industry. The academy has an excellent infrastructure and the requisite technological advancement to produce competitive and efficient aviation experts. It is the largest aviation academy in the country and has shown regular growth. The instructing fraternity is one of the best and most experienced in the aviation stream.
Facts and Figures of Flytech Aviation Academy (FFA)-
Director General of Civil aviation
Ministry of Civil Aviation, Government of India
Total number of companies visited
How to reach
6.2 km from the Begumpet airport
2.8 km from the Begumpet Railway station
5.3 km from the Erramanzil Bus stand
Why to Join Flytech Aviation Academy (FFA)?
- Infrastructure: There is availability of specialistfacilities like the mock up jet engine laboratory well equipped with teaching aids. The instrumentation, radio and airframe laboratories are so fabricated to enrich the students with practical training.
- Simulator: The simulator is real time simulator which is always accessible to the students. It provides the students with skills.
- Alumni: The Flytech Alumni association consists of the ex students of the academy, which are now placed with reputed airlines in best positions. The association is also involved in the guidance to the present students to aviation career.
- Partnership: The academy has partnership with Evas.
- Placement Assistance and Training Cell:Â This cell provides with the guidance and counselingrequisite to form a position in the ever growing aviation industry.