Hope Institute of Hospitality Management is a self-financed private company cum institute of Hospitality Management. The institute is set up with a vision to produce sophisticated and well-trained professionals, who can well serve the hospitality industry. The institute is well-equipped with modern amenities required to train and groom the professionals as per the industrial standards and requirements. It is providing an articulate platform to budding managers for Hotel, Aviation or Hospitality industry.
Hope Institute of Hospitality Management provides free counseling to the aspirants before admitting and helps them in deciding their career choice. It is offering under-graduate or post-graduate courses in Hotel management in addition to diploma courses in airport management and office management. The course-curriculum is designed to cover both theoretical as well as practical aspects of Hospitality Management.
Hope Institute of Hospitality ManagementFacts and Figures
Sister concern of Hope Communications
On the basis of XII result and professional counselling
Number of Companies/Hotels visited during last years
Over 50 - star hotels, airlines, airporrt, offices etc.
% of students placed during last year
How to reach
- 21 minutes from Safdarjung Airport, New Delhi
- 19 minutes from Hazrat Nizamuddin Railway station
- 23 minutes from Kashmere Gate Interstate Bus Stand, New Deli for inter-city bus services.
Why to Join Hope Institute of Hospitality Management?
1. International Accreditation: Â The institute has associated itself by gaining international accreditations from Confederation of Tourism and Hospitality (UK), International Association of Book-Keepers (UK) and Institute of Financial Accountants (UK). It shall help its students to get an insight of foreign hospitality management education and training methods. Also, it is associated with IICAT which fosters international quality education in this field.
2. Real Training at star Hotels & Companies:Â The Institute is linked with many reputed hotels and corporations like Taj, ITC, the Leela, Shanghai, Radisson etc where students get a chance to have hands-on-experience of real systems and procedure in this industry.