Regional Institute of Aviation is located in Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala and offers various courses under the stream of aviation. Regional Institute of Aviation (RIA) offers the Aircraft Maintenance Engineering (AME) course at the under graduate level. The course has a total of 60 available seats and is being covered over a period of 3 years.
- Candidates who have completed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as compulsory subjects are eligible to apply for the AME course.
- Seats to the AME course will be allotted purely on the basis of merit.
- Merit list will be drawn up by the college authorities based on candidates’ performance in their previous academics.
- Candidates who are shortlisted on the basis of merit will be required to go through the personal interview round, conducted by the college.
- Admission to the AME course will be granted upon satisfactory completion of the personal interview round.
- Foreign nationals and Non-resident Indians are also eligible to apply for the AME course.
- Foreign nationals & NRI candidates seeking admission to the course have to submit the necessary security clearance document from Ministry of Home Affairs, Govt. of India through DGCA.
Read More: Regional Institute of Aviation Fees Structure
Regional Institute of Aviation AME Admissions 2019
Regional Institute of Aviation offers the Aircraft Maintenance Engineering (AME) course at the under graduate level. The AME course will be taught over a period of 3 years and has 60 available seats.
Applications to the Aircraft Maintenance Engineering course will be accepted from candidates who have passed 10+2 examination with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects.
Admission to the Aircraft Maintenance Engineering course will be done on the basis of merit. Merit list will be drawn up and decided based on the applicants’ performance in their previous academics. Shortlisted candidates will be required to satisfactorily complete the personal interview round, which will be conducted by the college for admission into the AME course.
|Course Name||Specializations||Minimum eligibility||Selection criteria|
|Aircraft Maintenance Engineering (AME)||-||Passed 10 + 2 with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects.||Merit based on previous academic performances and personal interview|
Key points for Admission:
- 10 + 2 should be completed from the CBSE / ICSE / other recognized board of education.
- Foreign nationals and Non-Resident Indians are also eligible to apply for the AME course.
- Candidates should be minimum 17 years of age to apply.
- Foreign nationals & NRI candidates seeking admission to the course have to submit the necessary security clearance document from Ministry of Home Affairs, Govt. of India through DGCA
Regional Institute of Aviation Application Process
Application form can be downloaded from the website or obtained in person from the college office. Printout of application form must be taken from the website. Duly filled out application form needs to be submitted to the college office, along with the necessary documents, before the last date of application.
- Filled out application form, along with the necessary documents attached, need to be sent to the college before the last date of submission.
- Application fee to be paid, if any, and the mode of payment, will be informed to the student at the time of submission of the application form at the college office.
- Last date for sending in the application forms will be announced by the college before the commencement of the application process.
Following are the list of documents to be attached along with the application form:
- Attested copies of Statements of marks of H.S.C. / 10 + 2.
- Attested copies of Secondary School Leaving Certificate issued by the Board.
- Attested copies of Transfer Certificate.
- Six Passport size color Photographs duly signed on the back by the candidate.
- Attested copies of Conduct Certificate.
- Medical certificate for Physical fitness & color Vision from a Registered Medical Practitioner.
- Attested copies of Security Clearance documents from Ministry of Home affairs, Govt. of India through DGCA for Foreign nationals & NRI candidates.
Correspondence address of the college office - West Fort, Subhash Nagar Jn., Vallakkadavu P. O, Thiruvananthapuram – 695 008, Kerala.
Correspondence address of the college - Regional Institute of Aviation, Pallichal, Vedivachan Kovil Post, Thiruvananthapuram – 695 501, Kerala.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College