The Apeejay Institute of Mass Communication was established in the year of 2003 with an aim to produce creative and innovative young minds capable of leading and managing the tomorrow’s world of media and entertainment by offering multiple courses in the field of Broadcast Journalism, Advertising, PR/Corporate Communication, Event Management, Social Media, and Bollywood.
The Institute has been ranked 12th in the list of top Mass communication Institutes of the Country in the year 2017 by “Outlook”.
Apeejay Institute of Mass Communication Courses and Fee Structure
Fee Structure ( First Year)
Post Graduate Diploma
- Advertising & Marketing Communication
- Corporate Communication & Event Management
- Television & Radio Journalism / Production
- Digital Media & Online Journalism
Apeejay Institute of Mass Communication Eligibility
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a university recognized by the government.
- Admissions in the Apeejay Institute of Mass Communication are invited in both Entrance and Direct Admission forms. Where the candidates who have secured 60% aggregate or above marks in graduation or in first two years of graduation and whose result is awaited are eligible for direct admission.
- Candidates, who have secured below an aggregate of 60% in graduation or in first two years of graduation and whose result is awaited, must appear for a written examination followed by Personal Interaction.
For admission in the Apeejay Institute of Mass Communication click here.
Apeejay Institute of Mass Communication Placements
In the year 2016-17, the Apeejay Institute of Mass Communication was visited by top companies of the Industry such as Hakuhodo Percept Private Limited - Advertising, Lakshay Events, Miran Production – Events, Geometry Global (An undertaking of WPP) – Events, The Beach Advertising, Indian Express, Realty Media, News Nation, Go News, K Factor - Advertising, etc.
Apeejay Institute of Mass Communication Scholarships
The Apeejay Institute of Mass Communication offers Mrs. Rajeshwari Paul scholarships, sponsored by Apeejay Education Society. The scholarship is offered to the students on the basis of merit, income, awards, competition, gender, minorities, fellowships, and sports and is only meant for students coming from Economically Weaker Sections of society.