The Delhi School of Communication (DSC), Delhi is awarded “Best Mass Communication and Media Management Institute” in New Delhi. The institute is a prestigious 25-year-old institute specializing in offering Integrated Marketing Communication studies to students.
DSC PGDPC XXVII Admission 2021: DSC is inviting applications to PGDPC Admission 2021. Last date to apply is March 30, 2021. Candidates can visit the official website to apply.
|Application Deadline||March 30, 2021|
|Selected students revealed||To be Announced|
The Delhi School of Communication Highlights
|Established | Institute Type||1995 | Autonomous|
|Affiliated to||Guru Jambheshwar University (GJU)|
National: CAT/ MAT/ ATMA
Institute: Internal Admission Test score followed by a Psychological Test
|Courses Offered||PG & PG Diploma|
|Application Mode | Fees||Online & Offline | INR 1100|
|Top Recruiters||Wunderman Thompson, Adfactor PR, Edelman, Ogilvy, Weber Shandwick, Mullen Lowe Lintas, Havas Media, Value 360|
|Admission Helpdesk||011-29531556/9 | +91 9810474269 | +91 9958635140|
|Location||321/2 IGNOU Road,
Neb Sarai, New Delhi 110068
The Delhi School of Communication Courses
The Delhi School of Communication offers two-year PGDPC along with MMC in 3 specializations. Tabulated below are the details for the same:
|PGDPC + MA JMC||Advertising & Entertainment Management, Journalism & Public Relations, Marketing & Digital|
Check: DSC Delhi Courses and Fees
The Delhi School of Communication Admission
- Visit the official website of DSC, New Delhi and click on ‘Admission’.
- Go to the ‘Registration Form’ and enter all the required details.
- Choose the mode of payment and click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Pay the registration fee of INR 1100 PayU money.
- Take a printout of the filled application form for future references.
- Visit the official website of the college and click on ‘Admission’.
- Go to the ‘Admission Process’ and find the link for ‘Admission Form 2020-21’.
- Download the form and fill it with all the required information.
- Send the form along with a DD of INR 1100 drawn in favor of “DSC Educational Services Pvt. Ltd.”, payable at New Delhi to the address given below:
DSC Centre: 321/2,
IGNOU Road, Neb Sarai,
New Delhi – 110068
Check: DSC Delhi Admission
The Delhi School of Communication Placement
DSC has a placement cell that breaking all the records of on-campus placement. The biggest names in the industry are hiring across 6 career verticals offering impressive packages. Students have obtained placements upto 4 months in advance of finishing their graduation. Placement packages offered vary between INR 5 LPA to INR 7 LPA. Some of the placement highlights are as follows:
- Average Package: INR 4.5 LPA to INR 6 LPA
- Highest Package: INR 12 LPA
- Top Recruiters: Wat Consult, Webchutney, Ogilvy, Contract, McCann Worldgroup, Wunderman Thompson, Lowe Lintas, FCB Ulka, Hakuhodo, Value 360, PPR, Edelman, MSL, Zenith, Dentsu, Group M, Publicis, Fever 104, etc.
Check: DSC Delhi Placement
The Delhi School of Communication Scholarship
Several Scholarships and Awards have been initiated at DSC. Candidates can check the complete details of Scholarships available at the Delhi School of Communication.
- Apex Awards – presented to students annually who secure a 1st, 2nd and 3rd rank in the merit list.
- Dr. JM Sengupta Memorial Award – Awarded to the student standing first in International Marketing.
- The Sanat Lahiri Memorial Award – Presented to the student standing first in Public Relations.
- Anjali Devi Memorial Award – Awarded for the most outstanding thesis.
- The BR Jassal Memorial Award for Excellence in Strategy – Awarded to the student standing first in strategy.
- The Himani Devi Award for the Complete Women – Awarded in applause to the dignity, strength and beauty of the eternal women.
- Award for Cultural Studies – Appreciation of global cultures.
- Dean’s Scholarship – Up to INR 80,000 is awarded during the semesters. Based on the student’s academic performance and industry feedback during the internship, this scholarship is awarded every alternate semester.
- Surojit Lahiri Memorial Award for Holistic Existence – This is the highest award at DSC. This is awarded to the student holding a steadfast conviction in the right moral application of knowledge.
The Delhi School of Communication Faculty
DSC Delhi has a large and diverse faculty of highly qualified and experienced faculty members. The faculty is known for its outstanding faculty. More than 100 Industry stalwarts visit the campus and groom student executives. The institute has a team of highly qualified faculty members, the majority of them have long teaching experience and are associated with the institution for many years.
Check: DSC Delhi Faculty
The Delhi School of Communication FAQs
Ques. Can I pay the fee through bank transfer?
Ans. Yes, the fee can also be paid through money transfer to the bank. The account details are as follows:
Account No: 2257002100009880
IFSC Code: PUNB0225700
Bank Name: Punjab National Bank, IGNOU Branch, New Delhi
Ques. Is Statement of Purpose compulsory for admission?
Ans. Candidates are required to submit a Statement of Purpose in not more than 500 words. SoP should be handwritten briefly stating the objective of pursuing the Post Graduate Diploma Program in Communication at DSC and what one is looking for in a career.
Ques. When my admission status will be confirmed?
Ans. Admission will be confirmed only on full payment of the first installment of fees by the due date, failing which the selection will stand still cancelled automatically without any further correspondence.
Ques. Can I get admission based on the entrance test alone?
Ans. Depending on the admission criteria, the admission will be based on merit in the entrance test or marks in the qualifying examination. However, all candidates must fulfill the minimum eligibility requirements.
Ques. Can I be employed during my course?
Ans. No, these are full-time programs. You will not be able to take on any paid employment through the duration of the program.