Table of Contents
ATMA 2020 August: Result(Released), Score Card, Dates and Selection Process
AIMS has announced the schedule for August session, ATMA 2020 Application forms were available from July 16, 2020. Candidates could apply till August 04, 2020. The ATMA 2020 August session exams will be conducted on August 07, 2020, in online home-based proctored mode. ATMA 2020 May session was conducted on July 06, 2020.
Latest Update: ATMA 2020 August Session result has been released on August 10, 2020. Check Result here
- ATMA Admit Card 2020 for August exam has been released on August 6, 2020. Check Here
- Candidates who appeared in the AI Auto Proctoring Mode on July 6, 2020, can check their results on the official website Check AIMA Result 2020 (May Session)
- The link to the demo test for ATMA 2020 had been released on July 2, 2020.
- The registration process commenced on August 16, 2020. The application fee is INR 1298 (INR 1100+18% GST) with 25% concession for female candidates and 50% concession for Northeast candidates.
- According to ATMA 2020 Exam Pattern, the paper contains 180 MCQs divided equally into 6 sections i.e. Verbal Skills – I and II, Analytical Reasoning Skills – I and II, and Quantitative Skills – I and II.
- The total duration of the exam was 3 hours. Each section had to be finished in 30 minutes.
- There are around 399 Business Schools accepting ATMA scores for admitting students in management programs. Each college releases its own cutoff depending on factors such as the number of students applied for admission against the number of seats.
ATMA 2020 Highlights
The highlights about ATMA 2020 exam are mentioned below:
|Exam Name||AIMS Test for Management Admission|
|Conducting Body||Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS)|
|Exam Level||National Level|
|Exam Type||Entrance Exam|
|5 times for Academic Session 2020 – 2022|
(February, May, June, July and December 2020)
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Application Fee||INR 1298|
|Mode of Exam||Computer-Based i.e. Online|
|Duration of Exam | Max. Ques.||3 hours | 180|
|Courses Offered||MBA, PGDM, MCA, MMS|
|Helpdesk No.||09607404869 | 07875999647|
|Official Website | Email||atmaaims.com | email@example.com|
ATMA Exam Dates 2020
AIMS has announced ATMA Exam Dates for May session as mentioned below:
|Events||Dates (August Session)|
|ATMA Registration 2020 began on||July 16, 2020 (Available)|
|Last day to pay ATMA Application Fees||August 03, 2020 (12 noon)|
|Last day to submit ATMA Application Form 2020||August 04, 2020 (5 pm)|
|Issue of ATMA Admit Card 2020||August 06, 2020 (Released)|
|ATMA May 2020 Exam Date||August 07, 2020|
|Release of ATMA Result 2020||August 12, 2020|
Why Apply for ATMA 2020?
- It is a high-quality test, accepted by top management colleges in India.
- ATMA is accepted by AICTE & Ministry of HRD.
- It holds the membership of top 720 post-graduate management schools.
- The conducting authority releases official mock papers for the ease of students.
ATMA Eligibility 2020
ATMA 2020 Eligibility Criteria is mentioned below:
- Candidate should possess a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with minimum 50% marks from any recognized university.
- Candidates appearing in final year of their graduation are eligible for the exam.
- Charted Accountants can also apply for ATMA 2020.
ATMA 2020 Application Form
ATMA 2020 August session Application Form is available from July 16, 2020, to August 04, 2020. The registration is done through online mode only. Applicants who wish to apply are required to visit the official website of exam and submit their applications.
Step 1: ATMA Registration
Candidates are required to register using valid email ID and Mobile Number.
- Go to the official website – atmaaims.in.
- Enter your email id and Mobile Number
- Fill your details and press Submit.
Upon successful submission, a unique registration number and password will be sent to your email id.
Step 2: Fill ATMA Application Form
The candidates will be required to submit the following listed details about themselves
|Personal details||Education Details||Other Information|
|Name||Academic Background||Personal ID Code|
|Father’s Name||Exam Passed||State Belonging to|
|Category||SSC||City Belonging to|
|Sex||HSC||Preferred Test Center (2)|
|Course||Post Graduation||Mobile Number|
|Date of Birth||Contact Address||Choice Code of Institutes (5)|
Step 3 – Upload Photo and Signature
- Upload the scanned images of a recent passport size photograph and signature
Step 4: Payment of Fees
- Candidates have to pay the application fee after submitting the form.
- The application fee can only be paid online using Debit Card/ Credit Card.
ATMA Application Fees
|North Eastern States||INR 649|
ATMA 2020 Admit Card
ATMA Admit Card for August 2020 session is be available for download, the hall ticket will be released on August 07, 2020. Steps to download the hall ticket are as follows:
Step 1: Visit the official website, atmaaims.com
Step 2: Enter your PID and Password issued by AIMS/ ATMA
Step 3: Click ‘ATMA Admit Card’ to download the ticket.
Step 4: View and check all the details mentioned in the document.
Step 5: Save and take a print out of ATMA Admit Card.
ATMA Exam Centers 2020
- Management aspirants applying for ATMA 2020 have the liberty to choose exam center for themselves.
- Candidates must select two centers so that it becomes easier for AIMS to allocate centers as per student’s choice.
- Once the center is allocated, students can only request change under genuine situation, at least five days prior to the exam date.
Choose your ATMA Exam Centers:Click Here
There are 30 ATMA Exam Centers across India. Below is the list of test Cities. These cities are decided by AIMS each year.
ATMA Exam Pattern & Syllabus
ATMA Exam Pattern 2020
As per candidates who apppeared for February session of ATMA, the question paper overall was of moderate difficulty. Quantitative skills section was the toughest amongst all the six sections. Unlike previous years the order of sections in this session was changed.
Section 1: Analytical reasoning part 1
Section 2: Verbal skills part 1
Section 3: Quantitative skills part 1
Section 4: Analytical Reasoning part 2
Section 5: Verbal Skills part 2
Section 6: Quantitative Skills part 2
The following infograph highlights the basic paper pattern of ATMA 2020 exam:
ATMA is conducted in a certain format and pattern as mentioned below:
- ATMA exam is conducted as a computer based test.
- It will contain 180 multiple choice questions each of 1 mark.
- ATMA 2020 Exam Pattern covers 3 key areas viz. Verbal Skills, Analytical Reasoning Skills, Quantitative Skills. Each section will be allotted 30 minutes.
- The question paper is divided into 6 sub-sections and each section comprises of 30 questions.
- The total duration for ATMA is 3 hours.
- 0.25 marks to be deducted for an incorrect response
|Sections||No. of Questions||Sectional Time|
|Verbal Skills – I||30||30 Minutes|
|Analytical Reasoning Skills – I||30||30 Minutes|
|Quantitative Skills – I||30||30 Minutes|
|Verbal Skills – II||30||30 Minutes|
|Analytical Reasoning Skills – II||30||30 Minutes|
|Quantitative Skills – II||30||30 Minutes|
|Total||180 Questions||180 Minutes|
ATMA Mock Tests 2020
- AIMS releases their own sample questions as well as official mock tests to prepare better for ATMA exam.
- To practice them, visit the official website of ATMA and click ‘Mock Test’ or ‘Sample Questions’ tab.
- A window will open, enter your registered Email ID and Password there.
- You will easily be able to download the PDFs of each of the document.
- Both mock tests and sample paper materials will act as a tool to prepare better for the exam.
- Also, these will help you in gaining an idea of the exam pattern.
ATMA Syllabus 2020
Since ATMA is conducted for admission to postgraduate management courses, the syllabus is similar to other management entrance exam. Here’s the syllabus for ATMA 2020 exam.
|Reasoning||Quantitative Ability||Verbal Ability|
|Arrangement of letters||Simple Interest|
|Coding-Decoding||Percentage||Fill in the Blanks|
|Blood Relations||Profit and Loss||Synonyms|
|Analogy||Time and Work||Vocabulary|
|Syllogism||Number System||Parallel relationships|
|Statement– Conclusion||Basic Arithmetic|
ATMA 2020 Result
ATMA 2020 Result
- ATMA 2020 Result for February session is declared on February 13, 2020.
- The Result is declared in form of score card at the official website. ATMA Score card will consist of the following information-
- Name of the candidate
- Roll Number
- Test Date
- Quantitative Skills- Scaled Score, Percentile
- Verbal Skills- Scaled Score, Percentile
- Analytical ReasoningScaled Score, Percentile
- Total Scaled Score
- Overall Percentile
ATMA 2020 Cutoff
ATMA 2020 Cutoff
All colleges accepting ATMA score will release their respective cut offs. Candidates scoring marks equal to or more than the cut off will be eligible for the next rounds of admission into the institutes. ATMA 2020 Cutoff is given below:
|Institute||ATMA 2020 Cut off (Expected)|
|Institute of Management Studies, Ghaziabad (IMS, Ghaziabad)||70|
|Acharya Bangalore B-School (ABBS)||60|
|Jagan Institute of Management Studies (JIMS) Sector-5, Rohini||60|
|G.L. Bajaj Institute of Management and Research (GLBIMR)||50|
|Kirloskar Institute of Advanced Management Studies, Pune (KIAMS)||50|
|ICBM- School of Business Excellence (ICBM-SBE)||50|
|Fortune Institute of International Business||50|
|SCMS Cochin School Of Business (SCMS Cochin)||50|
Selection Procedure for ATMA
ATMA 2020 Selection Procedure
- Candidates qualifying the written round will have to appear for the next round of selection process – Group Discussion followed by Personal Interview.
- Group Discussion: For Group discussion, qualified candidates from the previous rounds are given a topic related to current or business affairs. The duration of the GD usually varies. Candidates’ ability to take initiative and effectively communicate their ideas are tested in this round.
Personal Interview: The Personal Interview round is one on one interaction round where the panelists judge the candidates on the basis of their persona and ability to stay focused under pressure. The usual duration of PI round in 10 -15 minutes.
- Candidates appearing for the selection process will have to produce the following document for verification-
- ATMA Score Card/Hall Ticket
- Original Degree/Provisional Certificate
- Multiple Passport size color and black & white photos.
- Original and a copy of Counselling Letter.
- Original and a copy of Admit Card.
- Original and copies of 10th, 12th standard
Steps to take ATMA 2020 Demo Test
Steps to take ATMA 2020 Demo Test
Step 1: Go and visit the official website of ATMA.
Step 2: Click on the link and a pop-up window will open wherein candidates will have to click on the demo test link.
Step 3: Then Candidates will be required to choose the exam session, enter the PID and password.
Step 4: Now Click on the Login tab.
Step 5: Lastly start taking the demo test with an aim to get familiar with AI Proctored exam.
Frequently Asked Questions
ATMA 2020 FAQs
Ques. What is ATMA?
Ans. ATMA better known as AIMS Test for Management Admission is a high-quality test for admission in Post Graduate Management Programs.
Ques. Who conducts ATMA?
Ans. ATMA is conducted by Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS).
Ques. Who can appear for ATMA?
Ans. A candidate who wishes to appear for ATMA need not have any prior knowledge of business or similar subject areas, thus candidate holding any bachelor’s degree holder can appear for ATMA.
Ques. How is ATMA different from other Management Admission Tests?
Ans. ATMA seeks to evaluate the aptitude of the students and does not seek to measure accomplishment in only a particular field.
Ques. Why should a candidate choose ATMA over other tests?
Ans. ATMA is a student-centric test, it is different than other tests as it is of higher quality and focusses on aptitude. The scores help envisage academic performances and the admission processes are relatively simpler.
Ques. Where can a student find their test venue?
Ans. Candidate can check the test venue on their admit card.
Ques. Where can a candidate find instructions related to the exam?
Ans. The admit card of every student will have the instructions related to the exams printed.
Ques. What is the educational qualification to appear for ATMA?
Ans. A candidate with 50% scores in their bachelor’s degree is eligible for ATMA.
Ques. I am a final year student; can I appear for ATMA?
Ans. Yes, final year students can apply for ATMA, conditions applied they are confident about scoring more than 50% in their result.
Ques. Can a CA appear for ATMA?
Ans. Yes, a CA can appear for ATMA. Any candidate with 50% of bachelor’s degree can appear for ATMA.
Ques. Can a student from an unrecognized institute appear for ATMA?
Ans. No, students who have completed their degree program from a recognized university can only appear for ATMA.
Ques. Is there any negative marking in ATMA?
Ans. Yes, candidates answering a question with a wrong answer will get a negative marking for the same.
Ques. What is the duration of ATMA?
Ans. ATMA is a test of 3 hours.
Ques. What is the syllabus for ATMA?
Ans. ATMA syllabus consists of 6 sections, namely Analytical Reasoning Skills-I, Verbal Reasoning Skills-I, Quantitative Skills-I, Analytical Reasoning Skills-II, Verbal Reasoning Skills-II and Quantitative Skills-II.
Ques. What type of questions are asked in ATMA?
Ans. High-quality questions from the syllabus, based in MCQ format are asked in ATMA.
Ques. Where are the ATMA scores accepted?
Ans. ATMA scores are accepted by 200+ high ranking institutions.
Ques. Where can I enroll myself for ATMA?
Ans. ATMA can be appeared by registering on the official website i.e. atmaaims.com.
Ques. What is the registration fee for ATMA 2020?
Ans. The registration fees for ATMA is INR 1298, which is inclusive of GST.
Ques. How can I check my payment is done for ATMA?
Ans. Candidates will receive an SMS on the mobile number or email id submitted by them during registration. This SMS will be proof of successful fee payment.
Ques. Can I choose a test center for ATMA?
Ans. Yes, candidates can choose two preferences for test centers.
Ques. How can I register myself for ATMA?
Ans. A candidate can register themselves for ATMA after successful payment of the registration fees. After the payment, they will receive a confirmation mail with a link provided that is to be used for registration.
Ques. When can I download my admit card for ATMA?
Ans. The admit cards for ATMA 2020 May session will be available from June 17, 2020.
Ques. I have registered myself for ATMA but now I don’t want to appear, can I get the refund?
Ans. No, the registration amount for ATMA is non-refundable.
Ques. I want to change my ATMA test center, what should I do?
Ans. The ATMA test center can’t be changed. Only in an emergency case can a student ask for changing the test center, minimum 10 days prior to the date of exam.
Ques. When will be the results announced for ATMA 2020?
Ans. ATMA 2020 result for February session has been declared on February 13, 2020, at the official website. May results can be expected on June 25, 2020.
Ques. Where can I find the mock test for ATMA?
Ans. Candidates can find mock tests on the official website i.e. atmaaims.com
Ques. What books can I refer to ATMA?
Ans. Candidates can refer to study material available in the market that is common for all Management tests.
Ques. Where can I raise my queries related to ATMA?
Ans. Individuals having any queries related to their ATMA can send their queries on firstname.lastname@example.org along with their PID and Test date in the email.
Ques. What is a PID and how will I receive it after payment?
Ans. PID is a Person ID that a candidate will receive after successful payment on their registered mobile number or email id.
Ques. How can I improve my preparation for ATMA?
Ans. Individuals can add reading magazines, newspapers, 10th and 12th NCERT books to their preparation for top-notch scores in ATMA.
Ques. When is the last date for fee payment for ATMA registration?
Ans. The last date for fee payment for ATMA 2020 May session is June 12, 2020.
Ques. How can I score high marks in ATMA?
Ans. A candidate can score high marks in ATMA by regularly practicing mock tests and calculating the time taken by them to answer all questions. Completing paper on time and avoiding questions you don’t know answer to can help score more marks.
Ques. How many ATMA test centers can I choose? Also, can I choose specific test centers within a city?
Ans. You can choose two cities in order of preference at the time of registration. And, the test venue will be allotted automatically that cannot be changed later on.
Ques. Is the application fee different for reserved category students?
Ans. No, the application fee is same for all i.e. INR 1100+GST
Ques. What items can I carry in the exam hall?
Ans. When in exam hall, students can only carry a ball pen, filled-in registration printout, payment receipt and photo ID. No other items will be allowed in the examination hall.
Ques. Are ATMA scores comparable with MAT, CAT, XAT etc.?
Ans. Since the questions and their level vary in all these exams, their marks cannot be compared.
Ques. Who should I contact in case of a query?
Ans. In case of any queries/ questions, candidates can contact AIMS at Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS) 101, Rekha Deluxe Enclave Sangeetha Nagar, Punjagutta, Hyderabad 500082 Tel.No. Office: 040-2337 0024/34
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College