ATMA 2019 (February) Paper Analysis, Answer Keys, Dates, Admit Card
ATMA 2019 December session concluded on February 17. The exam was conducted across 30 cities in India. As per the students, the difficulty level of the exam was easy to moderate. Check ATMA Paper Analysis
The scores will be accepted by 200 MBA colleges in India for MBA admissions. As per the schedule, the results will be released by February 22 at the official portal. Read more
Note: Besides, all the Maharashtra private MBA colleges will accept ATMA exam scores for All India category. Check ATMA Participating Colleges with Fees
About ATMA Exam
The exam is conducted four times in a year – February 2019, May 2019, June 2019 and July 2019. Each ATMA exam will offer an opportunity to improve your scores. Candidates seeing admission MBA at PG level from Govt./ University/ Private Aid/ Private Un-Aided MBA colleges can appear for ATMA 2019.
The national level exam is conducted in CBT mode. The paper will contain 180 MCQs of 1 mark each. These questions are spread across 3 sections - Verbal Skills, Analytical Reasoning Skills, Quantitative Skills. Each section will be allotted 30 minutes. Check ATMA Exam Pattern
Highlights of ATMA 2019
|Exam Name||AIMS Test for Management Admission|
|Conducting Body||Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS)|
|Exam Type||Post- Graduate|
|5 times a year|
(December, February, May, June & July)
|Mode of Application||Online – Download ATMA Admit Card|
|Application Fee||INR 1298|
|Mode of Exam||Computer-Based i.e. Online|
Pen-Paper Based i.e. Offline
(as per the month)
|Duration of Exam | Max. Ques.||3 hours | 180|
|Courses Offered||MBA, PGDM, MCA, MCM etc.|
|Helpdesk No.||09607404869 | 07875999647|
|Official Website | Email||www.atmaaims.com | email@example.com|
Why Apply for ATMA 2019?
- It is a high-quality test, accepted nationally.
- ATMA is accepted by AICTE & Ministry of HRD.
- It holds the membership of top 720 post-graduate management schools.
- The conducting authority releases official mock papers for the ease of students.
ATMA 2019 Exam Dates
For the year 2019, ATMA exam is conducted six times. The official exam dates for ATMA exam is given below:
|Registration Start Date||December 24, 2018||ATMA Registration ends on February 11, 2019|
|Last date for reprint of filled-in Application Form||February 11, 2019||-|
|Admit Card Available||February 13, 2019||Download e-Admit Card from atmaaims.com|
|ATMA February Exam||December 23, 2018|
February 17, 2019
May 26, 2019
June 23, 2019
July 28, 2019
|Duration of the exam is 3 hours|
|ATMA February Result||February 22, 2019||Check ATMA Result online at atmaaims.com|
Check all ATMA Exam Dates 2019
ATMA 2019 Eligibility
Eligibility criteria ATMA 2019 are mentioned below:
- Educational Qualification: Candidate should have a Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent degree under 10+2+3 scheme in any stream (B.A/B.Sc./B.Com/B.Tech) from any university recognized by Ministry of Human Resource Department, Govt. Of India.
- Minimum Qualification: Candidates appearing for final exam of their graduation can also apply for ATMA.
- Age Criteria: Candidates must be at least 21 years on or before the time of admission to apply for ATMA 2019.
- Domicile: There is no Domicile restriction.
- Nationality: Only Indian Nationals can apply.
Read More ATMA Eligibility Criteria
ATMA 2019 Application Form
ATMA 2019 Application Form is available now. It can only be online on the official website. The Application form can be filled in the following steps.
Candidates are required to register using valid email id and contact number.
- Go to the official website atmaaims.in.
- Enter your email id and contact
- Submit your details
Upon successful submission, a unique registration number and password will be sent to the email id.
The candidates will be required to submit the following listed details about themselves
|Personal details||Education Details||Other Information|
|Name||Academic Background||Personal ID Code|
|Father’s Name||Exam Passed||State Belonging to|
|Category||SSC||City Belonging to|
|Sex||HSC||Preferred Test Center (2)|
|Course||Post Graduation||Mobile Number|
|Date of Birth||Contact Address||Choice Code Of Institutes (5)|
Upon Successful Registration
- Go to the official website i.e. atmaaims.org
- Login using the credentials sent to the registered email id
- Fill in the rest of the details asked in the application form
- Upload the scanned images of a recent passport size photograph and signature
Payment of Fees
- Candidates have to pay the application fee after submitting the form.
- The application fee is of INR 1298.
- The application fee can only be paid online using Debit Card/Credit Card/Bank Transfer.
ATMA 2019 Admit Card
ATMA Admit Card will be released from February 13, 2019. Steps to downloaded the document are as follows:
Step 1: Visit the official website, www.atmaaims.com
Step 2: Enter your PID and Password issued by AIMS/ ATMA
Step 3: Click ‘ATMA Admit Card’ to download the ticket.
Step 4: View and check all the details mentioned in the document.
Step 5: Save and take a print out of ATMA February Admit Card.
Read More ATMA Admit Card
ATMA Exam Centers
- Management aspirants applying for ATMA 2019, have the liberty to choose exam center for themselves.
- Candidates must select two centers so that it becomes easy for AIMS to allocate centers as per student’s choice.
- Once the center is allocated, students can only request change under the genuine situation, at least five days prior to the exam date.
Select your ATMA Exam Centers:Click Here
Below is a list of centers that candidates can choose from
ATMA Exam Pattern
The following infographic highlights the basic paper pattern of ATMA exam:
ATMA is conducted in a certain format and pattern as mentioned below.
- ATMA exam will be conducted as a computer based test.
- It will contain 180 multiple choice questions each of 1 mark.
- ATMA Exam Pattern will cover 3 key areas viz. Verbal Skills, Analytical Reasoning Skills, Quantitative Skills. Each section will be allotted 30 minutes.
- The question paper is divided into 6 sub-sections and each section comprises of 30 questions.
- The total duration for ATMA is 3 hours.
- 0.25 marks to be deducted for incorrect response
|Section||No. of Questions||Sectional Time|
|Verbal Skills||30||30 Minutes|
|Analytical Reasoning Skills||30||30 Minutes|
|Quantitative Skills||30||30 Minutes|
|Verbal Skills||30||30 Minutes|
|Analytical Reasoning Skills||30||30 Minutes|
|Quantitative Skills||30||30 Minutes|
Check ATMA Exam Pattern
ATMA Mock Tests
- AIMS releases their own sample questions as well as official mock tests to prepare better for ATMA exam.
- To practice for them, visit the official website of ATMA and click ‘Mock Test’ or ‘Sample Questions’ tab.
- By click ‘Mock Test’, enter your registered Email ID and Password.
- After clicking the Sample Papers tab, you can easily download the PDFs of each of the document.
- Both of the materials will act as a tool to prepare better for the exam.
- Also, these will help you in gaining an idea of the exam pattern.
Since ATMA is conducted for admission to postgraduate management courses, the syllabus is similar to other management entrance exam. Here’s the syllabus for ATMA 2019 exam.
|Reasoning||Quantitative Ability||Verbal Ability|
|Arrangement of letters||Simple Interest|
|Coding-Decoding||Percentage||Fill in the Blanks|
|Blood Relations||Profit and Loss||Synonyms|
|Analogy||Time and Work||Vocabulary|
|Syllogism||Number System||Parallel relationships|
|Statement– Conclusion||Basic Arithmetic|
ATMA 2019 Result
- ATMA 2019 Result will be declared on February 22, 2019, for the February session.
- The Result will be declared in form of score card at the official website. ATMA Score card will consist of the following information-
- Name of the candidate
- Roll Number
- Test Date
- Quantitative Skills- Scaled Score, Percentile
- Verbal Skills- Scaled Score, Percentile
- Analytical ReasoningScaled Score, Percentile
- Total Scaled Score
- Overall Percentile
Know More About ATMA 2019 Result
ATMA 2019 Cut off
All colleges accepting ATMA score will release their respective cut offs. Candidates scoring marks equal to or more than the cutoff will be eligible for the next rounds to the institute. ATMA 2019 cutoff is given below:
|Institute||ATMA 2019 Cut off (Expected)|
|Institute of Management Studies, Ghaziabad (IMS, Ghaziabad)||70|
|Acharya Bangalore B-School (ABBS)||60|
|Jagan Institute of Management Studies (JIMS) Sector-5, Rohini||60|
|G.L. Bajaj Institute of Management and Research (GLBIMR)||50|
|Kirloskar Institute of Advanced Management Studies, Pune (KIAMS)||50|
|ICBM- School of Business Excellence (ICBM-SBE)||50|
|Fortune Institute of International Business||50|
|SCMS Cochin School Of Business (SCMS Cochin)||50|
ATMA 2019 Selection Procedure
- Candidates qualifying the written round will have to appear for the next round of selection process -Group Discussion followed by Personal Interview.
- Group Discussion: For Group discussion, qualified candidates from the previous rounds are given a topic related to current or business affairs. The duration of the GD usually varies. Candidates’ ability to take initiative and effectively communicate their ideas are tested in this round.
Personal Interview: The Personal Interview round is one on one interaction round where the panelists adjudge the candidates on the basis of their persona and ability to stay focused under pressure. The usual duration of PI round in 10-15 minutes.
- Candidates appearing for the selection process will have to produce the following document for verification-
- ATMA Score Card/Hall Ticket
- Original Degree/Provisional Certificate
- Multiple Passport size color and black & white photos.
- Original and a copy of Counselling Letter.
- Original and a copy of Admit Card.
- Original and copies of 10th, 12th standard.
ATMA Exam #Facts
- No. of Attempts: ATMA is conducted five times a year namely December, February, May, June and July.
- Difficulty Level: Unlike other management exams, the difficulty level of this exam is from easy to moderate.
- Sessions: The examination is conducted on a single day and in a single session.
Things to Remember
- February 11, 2019, is the last date to register for ATMA February 2019 session.
- Application Fee is INR 1298 only.
- The first session is scheduled for February 17, 2019 in online mode.
- Report at the exam center atleast 30 minutes before the commencement of exam.
- Mandatory documents for exam center – Admit Card, 2 passport size photos, Application Form and a Photo ID.
ATMA 2019 FAQs
Ques. What is ATMA?
Ans. ATMA better known as AIMS Test for Management Admission is a high-quality test for admission in Post Graduate Management Programs.
Ques. Who conducts ATMA?
Ans. ATMA is conducted by Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS).
Ques. Who can appear for ATMA?
Ans. A candidate who wishes to appear for ATMA need not have any prior knowledge of business or similar subject areas, thus candidate holding any bachelor’s degree holder can appear for ATMA.
Ques. How is ATMA different from other Management Admission Tests?
Ans. ATMA seeks to evaluate the aptitude of the students and does not seek to measure accomplishment in only a particular field.
Ques. Why should a candidate choose ATMA over other tests?
Ans. ATMA is a student-centric test, it is different than other tests as it is of higher quality and focusses on aptitude. The scores help envisage academic performances and the admission processes are relatively simpler.
Ques. Where can a student find their test venue?
Ans. Candidate can check the test venue on their admit card.
Ques. Where can a candidate find instructions related to the exam?
Ans. The admit card of every student will have the instructions related to the exams printed.
Ques. What is the educational qualification to appear for ATMA?
Ans. A candidate with 50% scores in their bachelor’s degree is eligible for ATMA.
Ques. I am a final year student; can I appear for ATMA?
Ans. Yes, final year students can apply for ATMA, conditions applied they are confident about scoring more than 50% in their result.
Ques. Can a CA appear for ATMA?
Ans. Yes, a CA can appear for ATMA. Any candidate with 50% of bachelor’s degree can appear for ATMA.
Ques. Can a student from an unrecognized institute appear for ATMA?
Ans. No, students who have completed their degree program from a recognized university can only appear for ATMA.
Ques. Is there any negative marking in ATMA?
Ans. Yes, candidates answering a question with a wrong answer will get a negative marking for the same.
Ques. What is the duration of ATMA?
Ans. ATMA is a test of 3 hours.
Ques. What is the syllabus for ATMA?
Ans. ATMA syllabus consists of 6 sections, namely Analytical Reasoning Skills-I, Verbal Reasoning Skills-I, Quantitative Skills-I, Analytical Reasoning Skills-II, Verbal Reasoning Skills-II and Quantitative Skills-II.
Ques. What type of questions are asked in ATMA?
Ans. High-quality questions from the syllabus, based in MCQ format are asked in ATMA.
Ques. Where are the ATMA scores accepted?
Ans. ATMA scores are accepted by 200+ high ranking institutions.
Ques. Where can I enroll myself for ATMA?
Ans. ATMA can be appeared by registering on the official website i.e. atmaaims.com.
Ques. When is the last date for ATMA registration for 2019?
Ans. The last date to register for ATMA 2019 is February 11, 2019.
Ques. What is the registration fees for ATMA?
Ans. The registration fees for ATMA is INR 1298, which is inclusive of GST.
Ques. When is ATMA exam 2019?
Ans. ATMA exam 2019 will be held on February 17, 2019.
Ques. How can I check my payment is done for ATMA?
Ans. Candidates will receive an SMS on the mobile number or email id submitted by them during registration. This SMS will be proof of successful fee payment.
Ques. Can I choose a test center for ATMA?
Ans. Yes, candidates can choose two preferences for test centers.
Ques. How can I register myself for ATMA?
Ans. A candidate can register themselves for ATMA after successful payment of the registration fees. After the payment, they will receive a confirmation mail with a link provided that is to be used for registration.
Ques. When can I download my admit card for ATMA?
Ans. The admit cards for ATMA 2019 will be available from February 13, 2019.
Ques. I have registered myself for ATMA but now I don’t want to appear, can I get the refund?
Ans. No, the registration amount for ATMA is non-refundable.
Ques. I want to change my ATMA test center, what should I do?
Ans. The ATMA test center can’t be changed. Only in an emergency case can a student ask for changing the test center, minimum 10 days prior to the date of exam.
Ques. When will be the results announced for ATMA 2019?
Ans. ATMA 2019 results will be released on February 22, 2019, at the official website.
Ques. Where can I find the mock test for ATMA?
Ans. Candidates can find mock tests on the official website i.e. atmaaims.com
Ques. What books can I refer to ATMA?
Ans. Candidates can refer to study material available in the market that is common for all Management tests.
Ques. Where can I raise my queries related to ATMA?
Ans. Individuals having any queries related to their ATMA can send their queries on firstname.lastname@example.org along with their PID and Test date in the email.
Ques. What is a PID and how will I receive it after payment?
Ans. PID is a Person ID that a candidate will receive after successful payment on their registered mobile number or email id.
Ques. How can I improve my preparation for ATMA?
Ans. Individuals can add reading magazines, newspapers, 10th and 12th NCERT books to their preparation for top-notch scores in ATMA.
Ques. When is the last date for fee payment for ATMA registration?
Ans. The last date for fee payment for ATMA is February 09, 2019.
Ques. How can I score high marks in ATMA?
Ans. A candidate can score high marks in ATMA by regularly practicing mock tests and calculating the time taken by them to answer all questions. Completing paper on time and avoiding questions you don’t know answer to can help score more marks.
Ques. How many ATMA test centers can I choose? Also, can I choose specific test centers within a city?
Ans. You can choose two cities in order of preference at the time of registration. And, the test venue will be allotted automatically that cannot be changed later on.
Ques. Is the application fee different for reserved category students?
Ans. No, the application fee is same for all i.e. INR 1100.
Ques. What items can I carry in the exam hall?
Ans. When in exam hall, students can only carry a ball pen, filled-in registration printout, payment receipt and photo ID. No other items will be allowed in the examination hall.
Ques. Are ATMA scores comparable with MAT, CAT, XAT etc.?
Ans. Since the questions and their level vary in all these exams, their marks cannot be compared.
Ques. Who should I contact in case of a query?
Ans. In case of any queries/ questions, candidates can contact AIMS at Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS) 101, Rekha Deluxe Enclave Sangeetha Nagar, Punjagutta, Hyderabad 500082 Tel.No. Office: 040-2337 0024/34
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College