Go through the information tabulated in the table below:
|Mode of Application
- INR 1750/- for SNAP Registration
- INR 1000/- for MBA (CM) Registration
||SNAP Test, Group Exercise, Personal Interaction and Written Ability Test
MBA (CM) has 4 specializations namely:
- Brand Communication
- Public Relations
- Marketing and Media Analytics
- Media Management
SIMC Pune MBA (CM) Eligibility
The minimum requirement to apply for MBA (CM) in SIMC Pune is mentioned below for Indian and International students:
- Graduates with at least 50% marks or equivalent grade (45% for SC/ST candidates).
- Those who are in their final year are also eligible but their admission will be subject to securing a 50% marks or equivalent grade.
- Candidates who have completed their Qualification from any Foreign University must obtain an equivalence certificate from AIU.
- A student is eligible to apply as a Foreign National (FN) if he or she holds a Foreign Passport.
- A student is eligible to apply as a Person of Indian Origin (PIO) if he or she has a PIO card, and is a citizen of a country other than India.
- A student is eligible to apply as a Non Resident Indian (NRI) if he or she has appeared either for class 12th examination or Graduation outside India.
SIMC Pune MBA (CM) Selection Criteria
Candidates can check the selection criteria of MBA (CM) in the following points:
- Symbiosis Institute of Mass and Communication will shortlist candidates on the basis of their SNAP Test score.
- The screened candidates will then have to be present for GE-PIWAT process.
- The final selection will be based on the performance in the above process.
- A merit list will be released by the institute which will contain the names of selected students.
NOTE - Foreign National/OCI/ PIO/NRI candidate is exempted from taking SNAP Test. However, such candidates need to apply through SCIE.
How to Apply for SIMC Pune MBA (CM)?
Applying for MBA (CM) is a two-way process as candidates have to first apply and pay for SNAP and then register for the course.
Step 1 - Apply and Pay for SNAP
Students have to follow some simple steps which are listed below:
- Go to the snaptest.org website.
- Click on the “Apply Now” tab.
- Now register yourself by clicking on the “Register” tab.
- Read all the instructions carefully and then click on the 'I Agree' button to accept the Terms and Conditions.
- Fill in all the details correctly.
- After details are filled, click on ‘Save & Continue” tab.
- An OTP will be sent on your email id and phone number.
- Enter the 'OTP' and submit it.
- After successful registration, you receive an email and SMS containing your SNAP ID and password.
- Lastly, pay the application fees of INR 1,750/- for SNAP Test.
Mode of Payment - Applicants can pay the fees through Billdesk Payment Gateway/Easebuzz Payment Gateway/Indian Bank Gateway/Demand Draft.
NOTE - Candidates should send the Demand Draft(s) to Symbiosis Test Secretariat by 5:00 pm on November 23, 2019 after which it will not be considered and will be returned to the respective candidate.
Step 2 - Register for MBA (CM)
Only those applicants who have applied for SNAP Test can register for the SIMC Pune in the same application form for MBA (CM) course by paying an application fee of INR 1000/-.
A list of documents need to be submitted along with an application form:
- Marksheet and Certificate of Bachelor’s Degree.
- SC/ST Certificate (If applicable)
- Demand Draft