Xavier Institute of Communications - [XIC] Quick Updates
Xavier Institute of Communications (XIC), Mumbai Quick Updates
May 25: XIC OET 2020 Results are out now. Check Here
April 29: XIC has informed to the candidates that Interview round shall not held on the same day of Entrance Test
Xavier Institute of Communications (XIC), Mumbai is a Private (Autonomous) College and a renowned name in the media industry. The institute is in service for many years as it was established in the year 1969 and has been providing young talents continuously to the media industry without any faults. XIC is said to be placed amongst the biggest non – government media centers in Asia. It offers a variety in the courses through practical, training, classroom teaching, guest lectures, etc. Along with the institute, the faculty members appointed to the members also contribute to the betterment of the students and try to give them as much guidance as they can. The institute also has a well-stocked library which helps the students to collect extra study material from the various books, publications, journals, and periodicals, etc. whenever and however they need. The college offers various Graduate Diploma and Certificate Level Programs under its curriculum.
Check XIC Mumbai Admission Process
XIC Mumbai Highlights
Type of College
Private (Autonomous) College
Society of Jesus of the Bombay Province
No. of Halls
Mini Theatre Capacity
XIC Mumbai Courses & Admission
XIC Mumbai provides various programs related to skill development in ourselves via various methods and numerous possibilities. The curriculum consists of Graduate Diplomas and Certificate programs in the varied level of durations.
Graduate Diploma Programs
- Advanced Integrated Communication Program (for working professionals)
- Journalism and Mass Communication
- Public Relations and Corporate Communication
- Advertising and Marketing Communications
- Film Television and Digital Video Production
A Bachelors Degree in any discipline from a recognized university with relevant work experience.
- Workshop in Graphic Design
- Announcing, Broadcasting, Comparing, Dubbing and E-Book Narration (ABCDE)
- Creative Writing
- Public Speaking and Personality Enhancement
- Radio Jockey
- Extension Programs
Also, Check XIC Mumbai Fee Structure.
XIC Mumbai Achievements
The college has done tremendously towards establishing a healthy environment to its students and to give them all possible facilities to an extent. Some of the benchmarks established by the college so far:
- A “Success and Leadership Summit for Women” at Grand Hyatt, Mumbai by an alumnus of the college with the name “Break the Ceiling, Touch the Sky 2017”.
- Ameen Sayani Studio and R.K. Laxman lecture theatre were inaugurated.
- Electronic Student Attendance (RF-ID) for all courses has been introduced.
- A seminar named “Technology Vision 2035: Climate Change” took place by the joint efforts of TIFAC and XIC.
- The college has facilitated with “Certificate of Appreciation” as securing a position in Top 20 promising Colleges of Media & Communications.
Why join XIC Mumbai?
- Facilities at par: The institute provides a number of facilities at its campus apart from the regular education. These facilities are in accordance with the probable needs of the students and help them at every step. The facilities include professional sound recording facilities, specialized journals, books, audiovisual materials related to study material or out of course materials related to media, air-conditioned conference room, etc.
- Placements: The college alumni are placed at numerous eminent companies in the media industry that does not think twice to hire the trained and fresh talents coming out of XIC and are offered decent salary packages on senior or middle executive posts in the companies. Even the government companies do not hesitate to hire students from this institute.