Divya Jyoti (DJ) College of Dental Sciences and Research is located at Modi Nagar, in Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh. The college is affiliated to Dr. B. R. Ambedkar University of Agra and was established in 1999 by Jassar Dental Medical Education Health foundation.
DJ Dental College has 9 departments that together offer BDS and MDS degrees. The college also offers Diploma courses in Dental Hygiene and Dental Mechanics.
|Name of Institute||Divya Jyoti College of Dental Sciences and Research|
|Type of Institute||State|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Entrance Examination/Merit based|
|Name of Entrance|
NEET UG BDS
NEET MDS MDS
NEET UG – Offline
NEET MDS – Online/ Computer-based
|MDS||₹8 Lakhs (1st Year Fees)||B.D.S. with 50% + NEET MDS|
|Diploma||₹2 Lakhs (1st Year Fees)||-|
|BDS||₹3.05 Lakhs (1st Year Fees)||10+2 with 50% + NEET|
|NEET Exam||13 Sep, 2020|
Divya Jyoti College of Dental Sciences and Research provides BDS (5-year course) as an undergraduate program with an intake of 100 seats.
Candidates applying for BDS seats should have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Biotechnology subjects. They should have obtained minimum 50% marks together in Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology subjects in the qualifying examination. Apply for UG Courses
Admission to BDS is based on NEET UG score followed by a counselling. The counseling will be conducted only for 85% seats that have to be filled by UP candidates. The remaining 15% seat allotment will be conducted only for highly-qualified other state candidates by Medical Counselling Committee of India.
|Course Name||Minimum Eligibility||Selection Criteria|
|BDS||10+2 or Intermediate with minimum 50% marks together in Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology (40% for SC/ST/OBC)||NEET UG followed by counselling|
DJ College Modi Nagar provides full-time MDS program in 9 specializations. Overall 45 seats are allotted for MDS program which is distributed between the disciplines.
Candidates applying for MDS should have BDS/provisional BDS certificate from a Dental institute that is recognized by Indian Dental College Academy (IDCA).
Admission to MDS is done on the basis of valid score in NEET MD conducted by National Board of Examinations (NBE).
|Course Name||Specialization||Seat Intake||Minimum Eligibility||Selection Criteria|
|MDS||Conservative Dentistry||6||BDS||NEET MDS|
|Public health Dentistry||3|
Divya Jyoti College of Dental Sciences and Research offers Diploma course in Dental Hygiene and Dental Mechanics. Candidates applying for the Diploma course should have passed 10th examinations from UP Board/CBSE/ICSE or equivalent. Admission is based on the merit in the qualifying examinations.
|Course Name||Specialization||Minimum Eligibility||Selection Criteria|
|Diploma||Dental Hygiene||Pass in 10th from UP Board/CBSE/ICSE or equivalent||Merit-based|
Candidates seeking admission for BDS/MDS courses should apply for the respective entrance examinations through their respective website. Candidates applying for the courses offered by the college should apply in online mode. Here are the following steps to apply:
Scholarship and educational loan facilities are available for students who are residents of the State of Uttar Pradesh, with following eligibility based on the candidate’s parent’s annual income,
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College