MAEER’s Maharashtra Institute of Medical Sciences and Research (MIMSR) aims at creating dedicated medical professionals who are globally competitive, morally strong and fully committed to the service of the ailing. Imparting value based education along with a sense of commitment, professionalism and values to achieve equity, excellence and efficiency in all facets.
Facts and Figures of MAEER’s Maharashtra Institute of Medical Sciences and Research (MIMSR), Latur, Maharashtra
Prof. Dr Vishwanath D. Karad
National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC)
Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (41/2 years)
How to Reach(Campus)
Via N. H 144
Why to Join MAEER’s Maharashtra Institute of Medical Sciences and Research (MIMSR), Latur, Maharashtra?
- Infrastructure: Well equipped classrooms, clinic rooms or seminar halls, well-equipped practical halls and laboratories, departmental library, office rooms, a well equipped Dissection hall, autopsy room, cafeteria, hostel for its outstation students and sports centre are some of the features of the institution. The college also encourages research work from its staff and students.
- Laboratories: The College has got a computer lab configured with latest operating systems, mathematics and statistics lab, electronics lab, commerce lab and a mass communication and journalism lab equipped with requisite equipments and apparatus such that each student can perform experiments individually.
- Sports: Along with academics the College also pays prior interest towards the health and well-being of its fraternity. The college has got its playground equipped with requisite equipments for both indoor and outdoor games.
- Library: The College has a vast library jammed with around 13,000 volumes of 5200 title of books and 209 journals, both of national and international repute. The library also consists of a digital section with 30 computers to provide online access to e-books, journal any other medico stuff. The library also facilitates reprographic facilities and a reading room.
- Internet Centre: There is a dedicated Internet centre connected to broadband through a structured network is available to its students and staff to facilitate high-speed internet surfing. Printing facility is also available.
- Scholarship: The College provides scholarship to its meritorious students.