Established in the year 2006, Manav Rachna Dental College is an educational institution situated in the state of Haryana in Faridabad that deals in dentistry or the study, diagnosis, prevention and treatment of the oral cavity. The College is a flagship unit of Manav Rachna Educational Institutions (MREI), one of the leading Institutions in India and is affiliated to the Manav Rachna International Institute of Research and Studies, Faridabad. Moreover, the College is accredited with Grade ‘A’ by NAAC and is also recognised by The Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India and Dental Council of India. It offers Bachelor’s, Master’s and Certificate courses of Dental Surgery.
The selection of candidates to the courses under this College is done on the basis of NEET score. Students can also avail scholarship on the basis of their NEET marks and can continue it by performing best in their academic sessions. The College also reserves some seats for the foreign students.
MRDC, Faridabad Highlights
|College Name||Manav Rachna Dental College|
|Affiliated to||Manav Rachna International Institute of Research and Studies|
|Recognized by||Dental Council of India (DCI)|
MRDC Faridabad Courses
The College provides courses of dentistry or dental surgery to the students at UG, PG level and certificate courses as well.
|MDS||Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics||BDS||3 Years|
|Orthodontics And Dentofacial Orthopaedics|
|Pedodontics & Preventive Dentistry|
|Prosthodontics, Crown & Bridge|
|Certificate Courses||Implant Dentistry||BDS||1 Year|
|Aesthetic Laser Dentistry||BDS/MDS|
|Dental Aligners||MDS degree in Orthodontics|
Read more: MRDC Faridabad Courses and Fees
MRDC Faridabad Admissions 2020
Candidates interested in the BDS and MDS program can enter the admission process only through NEET/ AIPMT score. For that the candidates need to sit for this All India based Entrance Examinations. For the BDS program the age of the candidates should not be more than 17 years as on or before 30th of December of every academic year. For MDS programs it is compulsory for the candidates to have BDS degree qualification with one year compulsory rotatory training.
How to Apply?
- Visit the official website of Ministry of Human Resource Development (https://ntaneet.nic.in/ )
- Then go to the ‘New Registration’ section under the current events.
- The new candidates need to register themselves with the basic details.
- After the registration process a Unique ID and password is generated and sent to the registered phone number of the candidate.
- Now fill the form carefully with the necessary and important details 10th and 12th marks, board roll no, current postal address, parent’s qualification and occupations with annual income etc and submit scanned copies of signature and photograph.
- Then click on “Final Submit” and submit the application.
- Finally pay the application fee of INR 1500 for General, INR 1400 for UR EWS/OBC and INR 800 for SC/ST/PWD via Debit/Credit Card or Net Banking.
MRDC Faridabad Results
The Dental College conveys the results of the examinations taken through the University portal of Manav Rachna. Students can easily access their results by visiting the official website of Manav Rachna University and check their results.
How to Check Results?
- Visit the official website of Manav Rachna University (https://manavrachna.edu.in/ ).
- Now in the homepage go to the ‘Portal’ section.
- Now click on the ‘Student Portal’ under the ‘Portal’ section.
- Now the candidates need to login with their login-id and password and they also need to select their branch of study from the given options below.
- Now the student will be redirected to their personal dashboard from the portal.
- Next they need to go to their result section and put the concerned semester to avail the result.
- Finally, they can download and print the result for future preferences.
MRDC Faridabad Placements
The College has a Placement Cell which is known to provide students with necessary guidance and grooming sessions to excel at developing skills required during an interview and to provide them with practical and clinical knowledge in the field of Dentistry by the experts for their placement in the job industry. They are also known to organise various practical and clinical seminars, talks and lectures for the betterment of students and to impart them the necessary skills required. The college organises campus placement recruitments every year for the passing out students.
The average package varies as per different companies and students get job opportunities in both public and private sectors. Moreover, the College also provides BDS students with one year of compulsory rotatory internship with a good amount of stipend.
Read more: MRDC Faridabad Placements
MRDC Faridabad Scholarships
The College also provides students with scholarship opportunities but only to those who have excelled in their NEET examinations. The Scholarship varies as per NEET score and is given to those who plan on pursuing BDS degree from MRDC. The criterion to avail the scholarship is:
|NEET Score||Tuition Fee Waiver (in %)|
|501 and above||100|
|451 to 500||50|
|400 to 450||25|
The Selected candidates have to maintain their perfect grades throughout college to avail continuous scholarship.
Read more: MRDC Faridabad Scholarships
MRDC Faridabad Faculty
The College imparts good quality education by the very dedicated and high qualified faculty members with years of experience in this field. They are known to have a very friendly and helpful attitude toward students. The College has a total of 39 faculty members across the 9 Departments along with the Director Principal, Dr. Arundeep Singh. Among the total teaching members there are professors, assistant professors, and lecturers as well with qualifications such as BDS and MDS.
The faculty is the main branch of the College that has strengthened the roots of the Institute. The faculty members provide students with all the necessary skills of theoretical, practical and clinical.
Read more: MRDC Faridabad Faculty
MRDC Faridabad Facilities
The College caters to the needs and essentials of the students so they can offer the best of facilities to go hand in hand with the learning process. The facilities they provide to the students and also to the teaching staff of faculty members are:
- Sports and Gymnasium
- Health Services
- Wi-fi facility with audio-visual classrooms and
- Centralised Instrumentation Laboratory
- Career Counselling Cell
- Stipend and Scholarship
Read more: MRDC Faridabad Hostels
MRDC Faridabad FAQs
Ques. How many courses does MRDC, Faridabad offer?
Ans. MRDC offers a total of 9 courses across different disciplines of Dental surgery in UG, PG and Certificate level. The MDS program has 5 specializations and the Certificate program courses offers 3 specializations.
Ques. What are the documents required at the time of counselling at MRDC Faridabad?
Ans. Documents required at the time of counselling:
- Printed copy of the duly filled application form
- Marksheet of HSLC
- Marksheet of HS
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Migration Certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Pass Certificate 10th, 12th and Graduation (if applicable)
- Sports Certificate, if applicable
- Character Certificate
- Differently-abled Certificate (if applicable).
Ques. How many departments are there in MRDC Faridabad?
Ans. MRDC, Faridabad has a total of 9 teaching Departments. The Departments are specifically created to cater to the studies related to only Dentistry and Dental surgery.
Ques. Does MRDC, Faridabad have any Anti-Ragging Cell?
Ans. No, so far known MRDC does not have any Anti-Ragging Cell. Though they take precautions and measures to avoid such cases and if found any they overcome it.
Ques. Do MRDC Faridabad offer hostel facilities?
Ans. Yes, the college offers hostel facilities to its international students. The hostels are equipped with all the basic amenities. For more information, click here.