St. Gregorios Dental College is located in Chelad, Kerala and offers courses in the branch of dentistry. It is run by Malankara Jacobite Syrian Christian Education Trust - under the auspices of Jacobite Syrian Christian Church.
St. Gregorios Dental College (SGDC) offers BDS at the undergraduate level and MDS at the postgraduate level. The MDS course can be studied under 3 specializations.
- Only those candidates, who are Indian citizens from the state of Kerala are eligible to apply for the BDS and MDS courses at SGDC.
- Applicants who have completed their 10 + 2 studies, having scored minimum 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology and 50% marks in Biology alone are eligible to apply for the BDS course.
- Those who have passed the B.Sc. degree with Physics / Chemistry / Zoology / Botany / Bio Chemistry as the main subject are also eligible to apply for the BDS course.
- Students to the B.Sc. course are also required to have obtained minimum 50% marks in the NEET to be eligible for admission.
- Seats to the BDS course will be allotted purely on the basis of merit. This merit will be based on candidates’ performance in the NEET entrance examination.
- Candidates who have completed their BDS degree are eligible to apply for admission into the MDS courses.
Read more: St. Gregorios Dental College Fee Structure
Admission Highlights Table:-
|Name of the University||St. Gregorios Dental College|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Merit based|
|Name of the entrance||NEET|