Chanchal College, Malda was established in the year 1969. It is affiliated withUniversity of Gour Banga, Malda. The courses offered by the Institute are BA (General), BA (Hons.), B.Sc. (General), B.Sc. (Hons.) B.Com. (General)and B.Com. (Hons.).
- The minimum eligibility to apply for all the courses offered by Chanchal College is 10+2 qualification with at least 45% marks in aggregate.
- Candidates looking for admissions to BA (Hons.) must score at least 50% marks in the concerned subject and above 40% marks in aggregate in 10+2.
- Students seeking admission to BA (Hons.) in Geography must pass 10+2 with Geography/ Mathematics as a subject.
- Candidates looking for admission in BA (Hons.) in Economics must pass 10+2 with Mathematics as one of the subjects.
- Admissions to all the courses aredone on basis of merit list prepared by the college.
- Applications are invited in onlinemode;candidates can fill admission forms on the college website.
- Reservation criteria for the candidates belonging to OBC/SC/ ST/Physically Challenged category are 17%, 21%, 6% and 2% respectively.
- Scholarships are available for the needy meritorious students. Notification regarding invitation of applications for scholarships is informed by the college time to time through their website.
Chanchal College Admission Highlights 2021
|Name of the Institute||Chanchal College, Malda|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Merit-based|