Ayyar Bawan School of Catering and Hotel Management - [ABSCHM] Quick Updates
Ayyar Bawan School of Catering and Hotel Management, Chennai was established with the vision of providing world class operatives and managers for the ever growing hospitality industry. They are provided with the requisite skills and inculcated with requisite confidence. The college is built in a sprawling campus.
Facts and Figures of Ayyar Bawan School of Catering and Hotel Management, Chennai-
Government of Tamil Nadu
City Guilds, London, U. K
How to Reach
24 km from the Chennai airport
1 km from the Avadi Railway station
2 km from the Avadi bus depot
Why to Join Ayyar Bawan School of Catering and Hotel Management, Chennai-
- Placement- Since the college is located in Chennai; it gets the exposure of the top restaurants, hotels and confectionaries. Then there are invited hoteliers, restaurant owners and managers of reputed hotels for recruitment. Emphasis is also laid on industrial visits, industrial interactions and due training.
- Code of Conduct- The college has a very strict code of conduct. And there is no tolerance for any sort of misbehavior. The students are all the time expected to behave well in a mannered way, like the requirement for the hospitality industry. They are also trained for discipline in here.
- Entrepreneurship Development cell- In order to cater the modern success need of the students, there has been developed this cell. It is involved in training the students.
- Location- The college cover most of the 5 star hostel of Chennai city with in the 10 Km radius of the college campus.
- Free Hostel- The College provides 100% free of cost hostel facility to all students.