Hayes Institute of Hotel Management, Mohali (Punjab) generates leaders for the most dynamic and largest industry of the world, i.e., Food Industry. It provides comprehensive training in Hotel Management. It works with an objective of nurturing the talent. It provides training in the field of hospitality, communication and social graces. The students are provided a platform to realize and explore their dreams. Its mission is to provide career and exposure to the students with the leading 5-Star hotel chains. It works with a vision to transform an entrant through professional hospitality training. It promotes practical skills and training.
Facts and Figures of Hayes Institute of Hotel Management, Mohali (Punjab)
AHLEI, SMU, MGU
Total Number of Companies visited in 2014
Total Placements in 2014
Why to Join Hayes Institute of Hotel Management, Mohali (Punjab)?
- Placement Services: The Institute provides 100% placements to its students. The former students of the institute are placed with the leading 5-Star hotel chains.
- International Internship: The Institute provides international paid internships at the global level.
- Exclusive Tie-ups: The Institute has tie-ups with the leading 5-Star hotel chains Pan India.
- Winner of no.of Awards: The Institute has won a number of awards like the ‘Most Promising Hotel Management Institution-2013’, the ‘Management Excellence Award-2011’, the ‘Most Promising & Upcoming Institution in the Northern Region-2013’ and many more.
- On-campus 3 Star Hotel: It is the only hotel in the region to have on-campus 3 Star hotel.
- Managed by an Experienced Team: The Directors of the Institute are Ex-Oberoi and Choice Hotels International professional.
- Practical Exposure: The students are provided the practical exposure from the first day of their joining. They undergo mandatory practical training at Hotel Marc Royale (the on-campus Hotel). This gives them the required industry exposure.
- Skills: The students are provided with the free communication skills, the grooming session, personality development, computer skills sessions and foreign language classes.