Kohinoor Institute of International Management (KIMI Khandala) is located at Pune, Maharashtra. it was established in the year 2000 with an accreditation from the University of Birmingham. At present, Kohinoor IMI School of Hospitality Management offers BA (Hons.) and B.Sc programs in the field of Hospitality Management.
- Application form for the courses offered by KIMI Khandala can be filled online or offline on payment of INR 1770 as the application fee.
- 10+2 from a recognized board is the minimum eligibility criteria for admission.
- Candidates are selected for the Written Test to be conducted by KIMI Khandala on the basis of their merit in 10+2.
- Final selection is subject to candidates’ performance in the Written Test followed by GD and PI rounds.
Read More: KIMI Khandala Fee Structure
KIMI Khandala Admission Dates 2019
|Application Start Date||April 1, 2019|
|Application End Date||July 15, 2019|
KIMI Khandala BA & B.Sc Admission 2019
Kohinoor IMI School of Hospitality Management offers BA (Hons.) in Hospitality Business Management recognized by the University of Birmingham and B.Sc in Hospitality Management in recognition with University of South Carolina Beaufort.
Final admission is offered on the basis of a Written Test conducted by the institute followed by GD and PI rounds. Written Test will be conducted at Andheri, Dadar, Khandala and Indore centres. Candidates have to choose their exam centres at the time of filling the application form.
|Course Name||Specialization||Eligibility Criteria||Selection Criteria|
|BA (Hons.)||Hospitality Business Management||10+2 in any stream with 50% marks in aggregate||Written Test+ GD+ Interview|
- IELTS score of 6.0 with minimum 5.5 in each element is mandatory (Indian students with at least 65% marks in English are exempted from this test).
- The decision regarding reservation will be taken as per the rules prescribed by the Government of Maharashtra.
KIMI Khandala Application Process 2019
The application form can be filled online or offline by following the below-mentioned steps:
- Application form can be obtained from the institute by sending INR 1770 in the form of DD. The application form can also be downloaded from the official website of KIMI.
- Fill the application form and send it to the institute along with required documents and DD.
KIMI Admission office, Kohinoor Continental,
Andheri Kurla Road, Andheri (East),
Mumbai, Maharashtra 400059
Note: DD should be drawn in favor of “Kohinoor IMI School of Management” payable at Lonavala.
Online Mode: Fill the application form from the official website of Kohinoor-IMI.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College