St. Alphonsa College of Hotel Management Studies stresses on imparting quality education to students who are keen to make a successful career in the hospitality industry. The academic curriculum here emphasizes on giving the students both practical as well as theoretical knowledge. The college is a part of Blessed Chavara Educational Trust.
Facts and Figures of St. Alphonsa College of Hotel Management Studies
University of Calicut
Chavara Educational Trust
How to reach
- 8.5 km from Calicut Bus Stand
- 35.5 km from Calicut International Airport, Malappuram, Airport Road, Karipur, Kerala 673647
Why to join St. Alphonsa College of Hotel Management Studies:?
- Infrastructure and Amenities: The College provides with basic facilities and infrastructure as need by students studying hotel management. The infrastructure and the facilities the students can avail are Spacious Class rooms, fully equipped Kitchen, and Front Office Lab, Mock bar, Training Restaurant, Housekeeping lab, Linen room etc.
- Qualified and Experienced staff as well as faculty –
The faculty hails from a hospitality industry background and is well qualified to train the students.
- Opportunities to intern at renowned business houses operating in hospitality industry – The college offers students opportunity to intern at star classified hotels in many major cities of the county. The main objective of internship here is to impart students with both practical as well as theoretical understanding.