Welcomgroup Graduate School of Hotel Administration was founded in the year 1986 and is located in Manipal. The Institute is affiliated to MAHE Manipal.
WGSHA, Manipal offers BA course of 3 years duration and BHM of 4 years duration at UG level. It also offers M.Sc, MA and MHM courses at PG level which are of 2 years duration.
- Candidates who have passed 10+2 or have its equivalent qualification are eligible for admission to UG courses.
- Candidates who hold a Bachelor’s Degree are considered eligible for PG courses.
- Admission to UG programs is based on the merit in Department Test, Group Discussion, Panel Interview and Personal Interview.
- Securing admission into PG programs depends upon merit in the qualifying exam and performance in Personal Interview.
- Admission of NRI/Foreign candidates subject to filling of application, submitting eligibility documents and payment of fees.
- Candidates need to apply online for admission into any UG and PG courses. The application form is available online and the fee could be paid through an Electronic Payment Gateway.
- The last date to apply is March 15, 2021.
WGSHA, Manipal Admission Highlights 2021
|Name of the Institute||Welcomgroup Graduate School of Hotel Administration, Manipal|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Merit-Based|
|Name of the entrance||No entrance is conducted|